Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1555658 on Aug 27, 2009

I have to supplement my son's calcium and this is the easiest way because I mix it in with his yogurt. No problems at all digestive or otherwise.

Ca citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on Aug 30, 2009

Great product for the money. Most absorbable form without additives!

Best,too

Posted by Reviewer3021841 on Aug 05, 2009

Very good thanks

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3138779 on Aug 08, 2009

I'm very happy with Now Foods Calcium Citrate powder. For 5 or so years I've been ordering a different brand of calcium powder online. I'm so happy I found iHerbs and the Now brand of this item. Much better price and fast delivery.

Good for Calcium Oxalte Stones

Posted by Reviewer2124538 on Aug 16, 2009

I use this product to help prevent calcium oxalate stones in my dogs. It provides the calcium they need without increasing the risk of calcium oxalate stones. Works well for dogs or humans to help prevent bladder stones and kidney stones when used with a low oxalate diet.

Better than Tablets

Posted by 4858333917960020208 on May 03, 2016

I like that this Calcium Citrate is the only ingredient with no other additives. The usual Calcium tablet is huge and hard to swallow and dissolve. This powder is fine and easily dissolves in thicker juices. It is not my sole source of Calcium so I rarely take more than 1 teaspoon a day. A lot of foods in my diet are Calcium rich, but as a woman I need more than usual to stave off Osteoporosis. Please be advised that you need Magnesium, Vitamin D, Zinc and Lysine to make Calcium more effective for bone health. As far as "cleaning your toilet with this product", as one reviewer said: Calcium is important for Colon health as well as bone health! If he can clean the toilet with this, maybe the toilet wouldn't be as dirty if Calcium Citrate Pure Powder were cleaning his colon instead!

Good supplement

Posted by 5170657200393062397 on May 13, 2016

I bought this item for many times already. It really very helpful for me & my mum.

Perfect

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I love this: it is easy to add (does not dissolves well, but that is okay for me), is basically tasteless and easy to take up for the body. Will buy again.

very good

Posted by 5635181010010121921 on Jun 03, 2015

I use it a lot. In my morning shake as well in my childrens milk /they are on non diary diet/. I put some in pancakes and cakes as well just to add some more calsium in our diet. No taste at all. Great Product. I will continue to purchese it!

Take with food

Posted by 5139902428100718625 on Sep 25, 2015

I use this since I generally don't intake milk products, and I don't chew greens all day. Simplest way for me to take it is to put the spoon with the powder directly into the mouth, then put water in my mouth, roll it around the mouth for a second and swallow. If I put it in liquid first (in a mug) I find the texture is more noticeable (unpleasant). Not an unpleasant taste in my opinion (I use lots of nasty chemicals however, so I am hardened), but the texture can be somewhat unpleasant. On an empty stomach it has caused some mild nausea, like most things can. Only possible effect I notice is it might give a little bit of energy.