Great Product for non pill swallowers

Posted by Reviewer2588206 on Feb 17, 2012

I like two calcium products, the powder shown and also a LifeTime Liquid Calcium, orange vanilla flavor, which have helped me nails stop splitting and presumably helped keep my bones from further osteopenia. I tend to choke on tablets, so these are made for me. Orange-flavored liquid calcium of the above brand is excellent; the other flavors are a very poor second.

calcium citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer2724444 on Jan 30, 2012

Love it. Much better than capsules.

easy

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jan 10, 2012

easy to add to diet, added to drinks, pudings, soups, ect. good for the bones without knowing you are getting it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2390003 on Jan 08, 2012

Mixes well with fruit juices but can be "chalky" if mixed with dairy products. This is a good product if you want to stay away from preservatives and fillers.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3138798 on Nov 15, 2011

I use it to make toothpaste. It was shipped fast, very high quality. Great all around!

Pure Powder Calcium is Best

Posted by Reviewer1702941 on Oct 06, 2011

I'm very happy the quality and value of this as well as most other products I've tried from NOW Foods. Pure powders are the only way to go. Use exactly the amount you want without having to take some other supplement you don't need, and without having to swallow a bunch of capsules.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

Good powder, takes a bit to get used to the taste, I mix it with magnesium as they 2 woek together and I like it.. My kids have some in their drink too as they dont drink milk..

Most effective

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the only calcium supplement I've taken that has provided a noticeable benefit. I make sure to take a vitamin K-2 supplement with it to ensure proper vascular calcium metabolism.

TCC - Tri-Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Aug 27, 2011

Recently I discovered that adding calcium to coffee can improve taste by reducing acidity. In the 1800's they used egg shells for this purpose. Many foods and beverages are acidic and will dissolve tooth enamel. I did some research on the best way to reduce acidity and possibly improve taste and settled on TCC. TCC is a flavorless form of calcium that is bioavailable (see CITRICAL vitamins) and will titrate acids to protect teeth. I have been using the TCC as an additive for acid foods and beverages and also a calcium supplement as well. TCC fills the bill. IHerb service is a plus. I have bought from iHerb for about a year and there have been no glitches.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Aug 13, 2011

I am taking it in conjuction with Now Foods Magnesium Citrate. I was getting cramps in the legs whenever I exercised and these symptoms have gone. The beauty of the Citrates is that there is no need for any acid to be present when taken, such as apple cider vinegar and it can be taken with meals or in drink.