Cal Powder

Posted by Reviewer2253141 on May 19, 2010

This stuff gets me my calcium easily. I swirl it in a tiny bit of water, it dissolves and I drink it. Easy. Does not taste like anything. Looks like milk when all dissolved. I wish this calcium came in 500 mg pure capsule pills, but they don't. However, this is better because I can more easily monitor the calcium dosage per day because it is a powder. It is hard to transport though, and I put it in a mini-Nalgene liquid container that I got from the Container Store.

Bought for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3250812 on May 11, 2010

hope it works

The best you can do

Posted by Reviewer2621730 on Apr 11, 2010

Messy! Clumps too. But otherwise good. Meets my needs to keep pH above 7. I get my Zinc Citrate from MultiFactors multi-vitamin. The government doesn't want you to measure your pH; test strips are a controlled substance! Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc are critical to Connexin functioning. I would prefer Lactate form for these.

great

Posted by Reviewer3240510 on Apr 08, 2010

easy to drink.

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 08, 2010

Calcium Citrate is an alkalinizing form of calcium, best for people who have a too-acid pH, to bring them into a more normal state. (You can find out what type of person you are by taking the Metabolic Typing test.) Calcium is needed by Protein Types, both parasympathetic dominants and fast oxidizers; however, fast oxidizers need an alkaline form of calcium, such as calcium citrate, and parasympathetic dominants need an acidifying form of calcium (which my husband needs, and I am having an extremely hard time finding!). This particular Now Foods calcium is great. I thought before I tried it that it would taste really chalky and horrible, being a powder, and also that it may not want to dissolve in water, but neither was true! In actuality, I look forward to taking this calcium! It actually tastes YUMMY to me (unsure of if this is a sign that I really needed it) and in addition, you just put the powder in some water, give it a twirl with the spoon, and voila! it's all dissolved! Couldn't be easier to take, and it's the right form of calcium for me. This will definitely be my preferred brand and type of calcium from now on.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Apr 07, 2010

Good product

Best absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Apr 06, 2010

However, didn't read label correctly 1st time and was only taking 1/2 tsp. per day. Was really looking for high dose calcium supplement that would fit this bill. Don't really like taking 1 & 1/2 tsp. per day. Good quality though and great price from Iherb. Can't taste it much.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1143914 on Mar 31, 2010

Its more convenient to use capsules but, the powder form works fine. Seems good so far.

Easy so swallow

Posted by Reviewer1574731 on Mar 22, 2010

It's so much easier than taking calcium horse pills and it doesn't taste bad either. IHerb was very prompt in delivery

Calcium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on Mar 09, 2010

Good product and good price. Extremely fast service!