Good for weight loss!

Posted by Reviewer1089617 on Oct 17, 2012

Good for weight loss!

Good supplement

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 20, 2012

I used this supplement for my dog, internally. He no longer needs it, but I found another great use for it. I make my own toothpaste for my dog and add some calcium powder to the paste (baking soda, some oil, a bit of salt, and calcium powder). The calcium helps the teeth remineralize and makes them stronger. As baking soda can be harsh, I don't brush his teeth every day. There are a couple good recipes online. It's also good for humans.

great

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

i wish it would dissolve better. but i dont think it's a fault of NOW

Really works and is has no additives

Posted by 4955677849389834507 on Jul 17, 2012

Really works and is has no additives

Easy to mix and take

Posted by Reviewer2653598 on Aug 09, 2012

My physician has me on 1,500 mg calcium per day. Calcium citrate is more bioavailable than carbonate. The powder added to my morning protein smoothie makes getting 1,500 mg calcium so much easier than swallowing a handful of tablets.

easy

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jan 10, 2012

easy to add to diet, added to drinks, pudings, soups, ect. good for the bones without knowing you are getting it.

calcium citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer2724444 on Jan 30, 2012

Love it. Much better than capsules.

Great Product for non pill swallowers

Posted by Reviewer2588206 on Feb 17, 2012

I like two calcium products, the powder shown and also a LifeTime Liquid Calcium, orange vanilla flavor, which have helped me nails stop splitting and presumably helped keep my bones from further osteopenia. I tend to choke on tablets, so these are made for me. Orange-flavored liquid calcium of the above brand is excellent; the other flavors are a very poor second.

Great way to take Cal-mag

Posted by Reviewer3076940 on Feb 19, 2012

I've used this with the Magnesium citrate for years. The combo is the only way I like to take Calcium-magnesium. I don't get nauseous this way. Plus I can control my dose!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Feb 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product. Good to drink, no flavor if mixed in water. You can mix it in any kind of drink.