EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$16.56

$25.99

Savings of: $9.43 (36% off)

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

good

Posted by 5420383073785665384 on May 07, 2015

เนื่องจากดิฉันมีปัญหา กระดูกบาง เล็บแตกและเปราะหักง่าย เมื่อได้กินแคลเซียมนี้ วันละ 4เม็ด ติดต่อกัน ประมาณ1เดือน ผลลัพธ์ค่อนข้างดี แต่ ยังไม่ชัดเจนและพอใจนัก อาจด้วยเพราะดิฉันอายุมากด้วย แต่ไม่ว่าด้วยสาเหตุใด อาหารเสริมตัวนี้ ทำให้ ปวดหลังน้อยลง เล็บที่แตก เริ่มประสานและเป็นเงาแข็งแรงขึ้น ถือว่า ดีพอใช้ค่ะ ขอให้ 3 Stars นะคะ และขอ คอมเมนท์เป็นภาษาไทย เพื่อให้คนไทยได้ทราบด้วยค่ะ ^^

Was this review helpful to you?

trade off

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Oct 02, 2009

These are a great buy, but very large and hard to swallow. I will probably got back to the Now brand capsules.

Was this review helpful to you?

Giant Pills

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Feb 06, 2011

A little hard to shallow due to the size of the pills but i guess you get what you pay for

Was this review helpful to you?

Supplement blend could be improved-revised

Posted by Reviewer1976686 on Dec 06, 2011

I have used this blend of calcium citrate and other minerals for a number of years. The accumulation of information about our Vitamin D needs indicates that this supplement could be improved by increasing the amount of Vitamin D it contains. 2011-12-06: No change yet, still needs more Vitamin D

Was this review helpful to you?

long shipping time

Posted by Reviewer2756787 on Sep 11, 2011

product was fine, shipment took very long to arrive

Was this review helpful to you?

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2690288 on Sep 19, 2011

Tablets are just a bit too big for me. I usually cut them in half so I can swallow them.

Was this review helpful to you?

这个药片不小心可以噎死人

Posted by Reviewer2519951 on Aug 20, 2013

效果暂时不清楚,因为只吃了半个月不到。只是片剂实在巨大,一粒粒吞咽,不小心真是会出大问题的。喉咙比较细的人还是不要买这款了。想不通为什么每片要做这么大,单片可以小点,多吃几片也行啊。本来凭它的成份,可以给多颗星,但冲着这么不人性化,给三星。

Was this review helpful to you?

Like

Posted by 5454919890475096258 on Oct 23, 2013

I bought it for my younger brother and he's very like it so much.

Was this review helpful to you?

Yet to try

Posted by 5028213271140045125 on Jan 31, 2014

Good and trusted company, have yet to try it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bone Health part 2

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

Started using this to help with bone health. I'm not sure how to tell if it's working, but my hair, teeth and nails flex more rather than being brittle and breaking. I gave it three stars because I combine it with silica complex and, therefore, cannot be sure whether or not all the benefits are coming from this one product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 10 total