Now Foods, Calcium Citrate, 250 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Tatyana,CHC, Iridologist

Posted by Reviewer2399225 on May 04, 2008

The best form of Calcium intake! Great ratio of Cal-Magnesium, Has copper and even Manganese! Good staff. I felt improvement it in my body in 2 days!

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3273856 on Jul 23, 2009

It works. This is my second bottle and I can't believe the difference in my nails! Healthy and growing!

Gastric By-Pass

Posted by Reviewer2502847 on Mar 04, 2010

I can not take regular calcium because my body can not absorb it since I had my gastric by-pass. I have lost 110 lbs. and kept it off for over 9 years. If you have any issues taking calcium, I highly recommend this prodoct. My test have shown that my calcium levels are right where they should be since I have been taking this product.

Great Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2464284 on Mar 06, 2010

I have a very sensitive stomach, and many calcium supplements don't agree with me. This one I have never had any discomfort with and I love the fact it also contains D and Magnesium.

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Jul 16, 2009

My daughter who uses your site recommened that I switch from my calcium carbonate to Calcium Citrate because it would work better for my body and she was right, I can't explain the difference but I like this product a lot and plan to keep ordering it as long as it exist.