Easily Digested

Posted by Reviewer1842739 on Jan 19, 2008

I have tried many Calcium/Magnesium formulas and for digestion & absorbtion...so far, this one is the best.

Easy on the Stomach

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Jan 11, 2008

These veggi caps are easy to take any time of day; even on an empty stomach. I have also tried these in the tablet form as the dosage of calcium is higher, but they upset my stomach.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Apr 15, 2010

I ordered this product on 4/6/10. I'm allergic to diary so it's important for me to have a good calcium supplement. I have taken calcium supplements for over 20 years and I have never received the benefits that I'm getting from using this product. Within 2 days after using this product my joints are not as stiff, I feel stronger so I know my bones are stronger. I have more energy. All the other supplements that I have used had sugar or preservatives in them. It made a huge difference when you take a natural supplement. This is a great product.

Another good one

Posted by Reviewer2890406 on Apr 17, 2008

I do a lot of comparison shopping and the product is the best deal around for a calcium supplement. I research calcium supplements and calcium citrate was cited as the most easily digested.

Now Foods, Calcium Citrate Caps, 240 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3139991 on Mar 31, 2008

Doesn't cause indigestion like some calcium supplements.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2686028 on Aug 28, 2008

Now is awesome! I work at a health food store, and one of the 15 only company representatives came in today for a training session. I'm really impressed with the company. They only have lower prices because they don't spend money on advertising or other areas. Just research and lab testing. Quality is amazing.

sweet dreams

Posted by Reviewer2532162 on Sep 29, 2009

helps the quality of my sleep and keeps me more calm during my busiest days at work.

Bone Helper

Posted by Reviewer1666339 on Jul 09, 2010

Help's wife's bones to feel better.

NOW Brand right for mw

Posted by Reviewer1050216 on Jan 17, 2009

Been using Now Brand calcium Citrate Caps for years and find them very satisfactory.Please don't quit making these.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1367788 on Nov 28, 2007

Working well on the body and seeing immediate improvements.