Now Foods, Calcium Citrate Caps, 240 Vcaps

Calcim absorpant but not enough ml in each.

Posted by Reviewer1181129 on Oct 16, 2007

I like the idea of a more absorpant Calcium. However, since the pills are only 150 ml each, it takes too many of them to equal the 1500ml a day I need to take.

easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Oct 15, 2009

trying these for the first time. I like the idea of a capsule. They seem to be easy to digest with no side affects.

Large size capsule

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 23, 2009

It takes 4 of these to supply 1/2 amount of calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium I need daily. I find it hard to swallow capsules and these are large. I have to open the capsules mix the contents with applesauce and the wash it down with a beverage. I'll stick to chewables in the future.

Capsules are dusty

Posted by Reviewer1001111 on Mar 13, 2009

This is my first order of this product, and I am disappointed that the capsules are "dusty." I assume one or more capsules opened in shipment. Messy.

4 Capsules for a dose - good grief!

Posted by Reviewer2443470 on Dec 03, 2009

4 Capsules for a dose - good grief - I take enough pills - wish I knew that before I bought it. Plus there is so much powder on the capsules - they are messy to touch.