Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, 240 Softgels

Too big!

Posted by Reviewer3174097 on Aug 02, 2010

I wish I had known how big these softgels are. I would have ordered another product, or at least a smaller dosage size. At least they are soft and rounded. I'm sure the product is good as it's made by Now Foods, but they should tell the length of the softgel somewhere on the label.

Very large pill

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Dec 03, 2009

This is a very very large pill. It is great to have Maginisuim, but is limited on Vitamin D.

Hard on my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Aug 18, 2010

I had stomach pains the next morning, but most calcium does this to me. I would love to find a gentle calcium supplement.

Not well tolerated by a minority of consumers?

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Jun 24, 2013

I can't seem to take these geltabs daily. I started to notice an outbreak of rough skin on my forehead after taking just one a day for several days. (Looked like acne but without pus or swelling, just grainy bumpy skin.) When I stopped taking the softgels, the skin problem went away.

Not happy.

Posted by Reviewer1065082 on Aug 26, 2010

I am actually very unhappy with this product, as well as the customer service that I've received. I sent an email to NOw Foods complaining about this product and the foul odor it had, as well as requested a replacement bottle and have not heard a single reply. I am likely to not order this again.