This one WORKS!!`

Posted by Reviewer3176477 on Feb 25, 2009

I have used many different brands and combinations of Cal/Mag, but always come back to NOW's softgels. Seems I'm always looking for something better -in all my supplement choices, is the reason I even try others, but I'm not sure there is another better! This combo in softgel form really works to calm nerves and restless legs often in as little as 20 minutes! I'm at mid-life and I find that going too many days without this product and I am edgy and anxious, AND don't sleep well. I'm sold and will be careful to make sure I order the right form from now on. Capsules do not seem to work as well.

A great alternative to the powder

Posted by Reviewer1971540 on Jan 11, 2009

I switched from Now's powdered calcium & magnesium to these softgels, and was initially horrified by their size, since I sometimes have trouble swallowing large pills. But the smooth texture makes them very easy to swallow, and I much prefer them to the powder.

Easiest Calcium Pill to Take

Posted by Reviewer1060427 on Jan 31, 2009

softgels are very easy to swallow

Great calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2717733 on Dec 10, 2009

Finally a calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium in a softgel without alot of fillers!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Jul 31, 2009

I ordered this a few week ago. very happy with these supplements. Also very effective. Feel on top of the world. No aches no pains in my body anymore

PMS relief!

Posted by Reviewer1679936 on Oct 30, 2008

I had problems with my PMS symptoms and read in a magazine article that calcium and manesium would help. So I tried the Now Calcium & Magnesium sofgels and they have really helped relieve my symptoms. My husband thanks you!

manager

Posted by Reviewer1666297 on Aug 08, 2008

keeps cramping away..........

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2678163 on May 19, 2008

Was disappointed. Pills appeared discolored - may have not been kept at the right tempature while held in inventory. Still using them.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, Vitamin D, 240 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1878640 on Jan 07, 2009

I much perferred the "country Life" Cal and Mag with Vit D for 2 reasons: 1) Now Food used Cal Carbinate which causes constipation. 2) Now Softgel smells fishy and the color of the Softgel changes to a yellowish color. Because of these reasons I developed an aversion to taking this product.

Mrs. Fofana

Posted by Reviewer1891882 on Sep 21, 2008

I have been using this product for about four months. I hear quite a bit of noise in my knees when I sit for a long time (work at a computer). The days I do not take my vitamins faithfully is when I hear more noise.