Mrs. Fofana

Posted by Reviewer1891882 on Sep 21, 2008

I have been using this product for about four months. I hear quite a bit of noise in my knees when I sit for a long time (work at a computer). The days I do not take my vitamins faithfully is when I hear more noise.

build your bones

Posted by Reviewer2011628 on Feb 03, 2010

Thia product has helped alleviate the bone pain my wife has suffered due to osteoporosis.

easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1613002 on Mar 08, 2010

Calcium usually upsets my stomach...this supplement does not. Will purchase again.

Great Product

Posted by Denyse on Dec 15, 2010

Take one morning and Evening, sleep better and no leg and foot cramps any more now that I have been taking thias for over a month.

Maggie

Posted by Reviewer2139977 on Sep 18, 2008

Seems to work well - no leg cramps.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2379409 on Sep 28, 2008

This product is easy to take, and so far easy on my GI system.

Too big!

Posted by Reviewer3174097 on Aug 02, 2010

I wish I had known how big these softgels are. I would have ordered another product, or at least a smaller dosage size. At least they are soft and rounded. I'm sure the product is good as it's made by Now Foods, but they should tell the length of the softgel somewhere on the label.

Not well tolerated by a minority of consumers?

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Jun 24, 2013

I can't seem to take these geltabs daily. I started to notice an outbreak of rough skin on my forehead after taking just one a day for several days. (Looked like acne but without pus or swelling, just grainy bumpy skin.) When I stopped taking the softgels, the skin problem went away.

I don't see any effect

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

I didn't see any effect. I'm about to finish the bottle. I will keep on searching for a good calcium and magnesium supplement. Also the capsules are HUGE! Difficult to take them.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 27, 2010

A doctor recommended I take 1200 mg of calcium a day. I bought these to supplement the multi we bought. For two days I took three a day and every system in my body slowed down. I felt really bad. So I stopped for a week and began again with one every other day. Seems to be alright so far but I'm not sure I'll make it up to the amount the doctor wanted.