Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, 240 Softgels

Great Calcuim Softgels!

Posted by Reviewer2208605 From Florida on Mar 19, 2008

I am very happy with this product. 1.) It contains other vitamins and minerals known to work with calcium for bone and muscle strength. 2.) It comes in a softgel for better absorption. 3.) The price is reasonable. This is exactly what I was looking for in a calcium supplement! Thanks Now Foods & I-Herb!!!

Gloria Hinton

Posted by Reviewer1287991 From New Hampshire on Mar 11, 2008

I take this in conjunction with Strotium. I take the calcium at night to give a calming effect and the Strotium in the morning. Even though the capsules are on the big side, they are easy to go down. Because we need the D and the Magnesium to help assimilate the calcium, this is a great product bringing these essentials all together in one swallow!

PMS relief!

Posted by Reviewer1679936 From California on Oct 30, 2008

I had problems with my PMS symptoms and read in a magazine article that calcium and manesium would help. So I tried the Now Calcium & Magnesium sofgels and they have really helped relieve my symptoms. My husband thanks you!

Great combination!

Posted by Reviewer2860968 From California on Feb 25, 2010

I was taking Vitamin D separately & now it's a great convenience to have all 3 in 1 easy to take capsule and in the RIGHT DOSAGE.

easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1613002 on Mar 08, 2010

Calcium usually upsets my stomach...this supplement does not. Will purchase again.