NOW Clacium and Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2390051 on Apr 29, 2015

Always in stock and always arriving promptly after ordering. Thanks iHerb. I love this product too, calcium magnesium combination, I have been using since I was first pregnant and now continue to use.

Good price!

Posted by lillanne on Jun 19, 2015

I have used this for a long time and think it is a good value for the money

Work for my parent

Posted by 5169966707822170491 on Jun 11, 2016

I bough it form my parent cause they have symtom of lacking calcium. It helps to eliminate the symtom

Very good product!

Posted by Mirael on Jun 20, 2014

Very good product, I am very pleased with me and my family.Since I use it I feel a significant change in sleep and feel much calm.Combine it with Now vitamin C-1000 morning one tablet at bedtime drink 2.I recommend it to everyone!

Quality products

Posted by 4849123451312091873 on Jun 26, 2014

Good absorption and no constipation. Quality products, support!

a good calcium supplement!

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 20, 2012

I am very happy with this product. It contains other vitamins and minerals to work with calcium for bone and joints. It is a softgel for better absorption. It's easy to swallow.The price is reasonable. This is exactly what I was looking for in a calcium supplement! It brings many benefits for my mom.

Less GI disturbance

Posted by Reviewer2309313 on Aug 20, 2008

Everyone knows we should take calcium. This product causes less GI disturbance than other Calcium products I've tried.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2650081 on Nov 24, 2007

Only three capsules needed to equal 1000 mg. Contains the right type of Vitamin D, cholecalciferol, although could have a larger amount.

overlooked but important mineral.

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Nov 23, 2010

Just started taking this recently.Magnesium is a very important mineral. It acts as a catalyst or pre-cursor to over 250 pprocesses in our body. A lack of it may cause many symptoms.For it to work effectively it needs the others like calcium and vit D. Now foods provides that complete formula in one softgel.Found iherb to be an excellent supplier.

Very large pill

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Dec 03, 2009

This is a very very large pill. It is great to have Maginisuim, but is limited on Vitamin D.