Satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer1363699 on Sep 12, 2011

Have used these for some time now, this is an reorder. Good value for money. My only gripe is the tablets tend to break up and the last few ones are almost broken up into powder and rendered worthless to be taken.

very big tablets

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

Be careful and notice the size of the tablets. I have no swallowing problems, but this one is hard to swallow because of the size.

:))))))))))

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

I like theese,it helps me sleep better at night:)) Will I buy again: YES:))

I think this combination is the best so far.

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Aug 08, 2013

I like that the cal/mag are combined. Not too sure but it may be helpi.g my nails to be stronger. I'm taking it because it is recommended for women my age. Its easy to swallow,even though they are quite large.

ok

Posted by 5469863765132493026 on Nov 19, 2014

3rd of 4th bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

At first for me, now my brother, parents too. Me and brother sometimes have a twitch in under the eyes. So we tried to keep taking at least a tablet a day. (Suggested dosage is 2 tablets a day) Warnings: It could bring constipation by one's own conditions So drink water enough.

Powerful source of minerals

Posted by 5352026118729482625 on Oct 09, 2016

These tablets are in the exact proportions my doctor recommends as part of my treatment for under methylation. It is so much easier to use than similar powdered products.

Good absorption

Posted by 5633882379911776677 on Nov 30, 2016

I find this the best calcium supplement. My nails improved heaps after taking it for only a couple of weeks. Also good to help me sleep.

Calcium 250

Posted by Reviewer1991549 on Aug 29, 2008

These are very very hard to swallow. They are enormous considering they are only 250's!

good

Posted by Reviewer1600442 on Oct 05, 2010

really big size.