Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3005055 on Jan 22, 2009

Very sour.

Didn't Dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on May 03, 2010

I love NOW products and had high hopes for this one but was terribly disappointed. Although I tried dissolving it in hot water, it remained chalky. If it won't dissolve in hot water, I can hardly expect it to assimilate inside my body. No, I prefer Peter Gillams CalMag powder, which dissolves instantly and works well.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1675634 on Feb 19, 2009

I don't like this product at all. It is very hard to make it all dissolve in liquid and always leaves a gritty sludge at the bottom of the glass. The taste grosses me out too.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2418626 on May 12, 2008

Taste horrible and leaves about 1/2 of it in the bottom of the glass, like concrete. won't buy again

The worst calcium & magnesium powder I have buy.

Posted by Reviewer1097822 on Oct 24, 2008

I have used other brand calcium & magnesium powder,other brand powder over 80% dissolve but this NowFoods calcium & magnesium only about 20% dissolve leaving most of the powder at the bottom of the glass. I only drink one time. I will not purchase again. And I will black list of this product.

didn't like the produkt

Posted by Reviewer2664265 on Apr 04, 2012

I get nauseous when I take it, so I stopped taking it

Overpriced by dhl buggers

Posted by 4733402088358076517 on Dec 30, 2015

Won't rebuy on this site ever

Hmmmm

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Dec 20, 2015

Takes like chalk. The best minerals to get is formulated by Don Tyson and his Montiff brand products. He is the founder of pharmaceutical grade Amino Acids in the U.S.A. His mineral formula is chelated (which he explains how that works) and is called MINERAL COMPLEX. Montiff’s Mineral Complex with vitamin D is in a proprietary vegetable concentrated base, with green tea extract and grape seed extract. This formula aids in providing antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage. It is important for proper nerve function, cardiovascular health, and the formation of blood and bones. I take 1 tablet 2 times/day and all my severe muscle cramps are gone forever.