Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, 8 oz (227 g)

4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews
Reviews 2-star

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2720007 on Dec 08, 2010

doesn't dissolve the greatest. You have to keep stirring it while you drink it. It could have a better taste also.

Cal & Mag

Posted by Reviewer1288622 on Feb 28, 2011

Holy Moly I didn't know I got the powder so its first time I've tried anything like this. I f take 2 tsp in water I feel it gets absorbed better than tablets BUT I get terrible diarrehea 2 hours after taking. I feel like I've lost weight though. I've taken it twice and both times same result, I might lower dose to 1 tsp see what happens.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Feb 20, 2009

I did not realize that I ordered a powder. I am finding I am not taking this like I should because I have to mix it and it does not taste good at all.

:-(

Posted by 5518411926444443525 on Feb 24, 2014

I didn't notice it was powder Yuck! Im not sure how to do w it now! I almost puke the lunch i just ate hour ago after i drink this.