Perfect Duo

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 23, 2009

I love this product although I have found that the plain magnesium mixes much better than this duo. I use the plain and supplement with tablets of calcium citrate although I have to pay a higher price. My suggestion is to disolve this in hot water with lemon and stevia and drink right before bedtime! It works! and..by the way excellent for stool softening.

Great help with anxiety levels

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

I suffer from severe anxiety and have done for over 15 years. The calcium and magnesium together has a significant calming effect. This together with B vitamins is something that is a must for huge relief from anxiety and stress - It is a must have!

Marvellous--Tastes great in concentrated, icy juice

Posted by Reviewer3226516 on Sep 18, 2008

I researched various calcium/magnesium products in detail and decided to get this one due to high absorbability, chemical composition, and price. I found the perfect way to take this without having the problem of an undissolved, gritty, unpleasant residue. I stir one heaping teaspoon into ca. 1/2 cup of concentrated juice. Frozen juice tastes even better. It makes a thick, icy, tangy slush that tastes like a dessert. It is best to take this at lunch or dinner because the vitamin D requires a little fat to be utilized. Great Product!

Calcium & Magnesium powder

Posted by Reviewer1568906 on Sep 11, 2009

This product is very good. I've used another powder calcium/magnesium product that is in a smaller container so I tried this one instead. Here is the best way I learned from the other product to take this. Take 4 ounces of hot water and mix the dose amount in the hot water and stir really good. There is basically no taste....if you like you can add an ounce or two of juice but there really isn't any taste and I like this product very much. It does act as a good stool softener. I do take an additional calcium pill to be sure and get the amount of calcium for daily needs but none of the calcium magnesium products seems to have enough of the daily calcium need.

Second Order

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Jun 16, 2011

Without this product I get heart palpitations and crazy legs! I used to use a very expensive all magnesium product I'd buy from my local health food store in Australia ($35-40) this is very good and much less.

recommend

Posted by helpbartus on Mar 10, 2011

very good product-would recommend

Almost instant relief for restless legs.

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on May 18, 2011

I suffer a lot from restless legs and this powder dissolved into water provides almost instant relief and allows me to get a good night's sleep.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1771883 on Jul 13, 2011

Have done so much research on this supplement. Didn't want calcium gluconate because of the possible kidney stone side effect. Searched high and low for cal/mag "citrate". Also wanted it without the stearic acid and magnesium steaate fillers. love it because nothing else is added. Taste is kinda like sour candy.Should be taken on empty stomach. Will tolerate it because there's no unwanted additives.

100% pure, gotta like that

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Mar 04, 2009

I love that it has no other ingredients than Calcium, MAgnesium and Vitamine D. The taste is indeed not so good, but just eat something you like right after and its ok. Plus if you stir it good with water, it will leave something in the glass, but not a big portion, plus you can stir again with some more water.

easy use

Posted by Reviewer2295151 on Jul 31, 2009

dissolves easily and doesn't need flavoring

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »