If you have a very sensitive stomoch, please do not take it.

Posted by Reviewer2823643 on Mar 15, 2011

After taking two capsules, I coun't sleep at all that night. There's pain all over my body. Very ouch! ++;

Probably works well

Posted by Reviewer1955009 on Jul 20, 2013

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2746807 on Jul 15, 2012

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.

Didn't work - only harmed

Posted by Reviewer1199775 on Oct 10, 2011

I don't recommend this product. I took it for five weeks, believing in the idea of a die-off effect. But trust your senses, as it tastes terrible too.

wow oh wow!

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 17, 2009

after years of having a yeast problem under my breast, I found something that has eliminated the problem,within days of taking. Praise the Lord and Iherb. I'm so happy I highly recomend this to any one with a yeast problem. This stuff really works. use with sorce natural life flora probiotic, this is a powerful combination.

Ouch

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Jan 09, 2008

Not for people with sensitive stomachs. (Tried 1 capsule only). Otherwise, Now Foods brand is great.

You must take the whole bottle for it to kill candida effectively

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

This works well to fight candida. Take daily until the whole bottle is finished. It's important to do this to kill all of the candida. Natural remedy, but like when taking antibiotics don't stop taking this product if you feel better. Take until bottle gone. Also good with coconut oil. If you have a candida sore put bentanite clay on it. Limit sugar intake to help also.

3 / 5

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Jul 26, 2008

I have tried this supplement before. It is not the best anti fungal I have ever used but is good value for the money. The IHerb shipping service was the best! Keep up the good work.

not strong enough

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Mar 05, 2008

I've tried probably 10 products in the last 6 months of my successful candida cleansing. This was the LEAST effective. Perhaps it was too gentle for me, but I didn't feel it working.

You probably need this product

Posted by Reviewer1932553 on Nov 01, 2007

Candida Clear is an amazing product.