Good Cleaner

Posted by Natural-Living on Mar 13, 2014

This is a good product to clean your system, saw some dead parasites come out, start slow and work up the dosage over a period of time. Settled my IBS issues with this. iHerb is a good seller, reliable and fast delivery as always.

Very effective!

Posted by 4926343932895478106 on Dec 21, 2015

I had been having a significant candida overgrowth with symptoms of fatigue, brain fog, skin problems, digestive issues. I did some research on the best Candida supplements and this one includes the most recommended vitamins and herbs to help get candida under control. I took this in addition to a tablespoon of coconut oil everyday and it was very effective. I'd highly recommend this product!

Great Candida product

Posted by Reviewer1748997 on Jun 17, 2010

My daughter has had severe intestinal candida for a long time. I found out about the incredible effects of Caprylic acid from coconut on killing yeast and fungus. I searched and found this product, it is amazing and keeps her well. She was a very sick individual. We keep her on these now, and she is so much better. Thank you. Highly recommended for Candida sufferers.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on May 09, 2010

I don't normally review but this product is one of the few that really made a difference. I tried this not because I thought I had candida but just out of curiosity, and it gave me more energy and improved my metal clarity. Update: the initial benefits were short-lived. After taking this for about 10 days, my energy level decreased and mental clarity got worsened. I don't know why, maybe I had candida and I got die-off symptoms

works well

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

I used this along with Candex and Oregano Oil to tame an intestinal yeast infection. I will keep this on hand for future use.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Aug 10, 2008

It helps with gas problems and digestion.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2573514 on Jul 13, 2008

I was using Candex which I really liked but I needed something less expensive - this works well especially for the price.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1231473 on Oct 23, 2008

great product, drink lots of pure water and yeast free diet is essential while taking these herbs

Great results!

Posted by Reviewer1108803 on Aug 15, 2010

This product really works! My systemic yeast infection was so bad I could not eat any carbs at all.I mean no fruit,potatoes,bread, pasta,and the list goes on. Now I can eat fruit and small amounts of starchy foods daily with no problems. Candida Clear in combination with oregano oil did the trick. I am not out of the woods yet but I am back to healthier eating finially. I just wish it came in a larger quantity.

It works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2314859 on Apr 29, 2013

I was suspiscious that I had candida because my lips had little cuts on the sides and i had that awful, disgusting furry white tongue, so I decided to buy this and started taking once during the day and another one at night! And OMG the white is almost completely gone, I took 1 capsule twice a day, one during the day another one at night. I stopped taking it because my forehead was a little greasier than I like and it gave me a little bit of acne too, I guess because of the biotin in it. Even so, it's worth taking, I stopped taking for a few days and my forehead is back to normal but my tongue is almost completely healthy. I didn't experience any side effects aside from greasier skin and a little bit of acne. Keep in mind that i have acne prone skin and used to have cystic acne. If you never had acne you probably wont get any just from taking these. Oh, also, IMPORTANT: it tastes like OREGANO, but you don't keep tasting all day, just after you take it and here and there. Not bad. I imagine my tongue would look even better If I did the candida diet, but i love candy and cant stop eating it. Still im gonna try in the future taking this product and cutting out the sugar.