Great ingredients to clear candida!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I used this for candida along with cutting out most of the sugar and carbs from my diet. These did help. Watch out though because this can cause bad side effects. This is normal and you will get through it though if you are patient and don't stop. I thought I was getting sick and had pimples again! I think using milk or water kefir is a great way to get the good probiotics in your system and help fight off the candida too. If you don't have access to kefir then use probiotics- saccharomyces boullardii (check my spelling!) is suppose to be the best at killing candida. Taking probiotics would be a must if you have candida and also cut down on sugars and carbs.

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

Candida support

Posted by Reviewer1860062 on Jun 01, 2013

This product helps balance the intestinal flora with herbal ingredients such as Pau D'Arco, Oregano Oil, and more. I do feel the difference!

Have yet to discern effects

Posted by 4689711973573492742 on May 30, 2013

Not as visible as the probiotics (Jarro-Dophilus) had on me. I don't have candida but I do have eczema---thought it wouldn't hurt to try.

It works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2314859 on Apr 29, 2013

I was suspiscious that I had candida because my lips had little cuts on the sides and i had that awful, disgusting furry white tongue, so I decided to buy this and started taking once during the day and another one at night! And OMG the white is almost completely gone, I took 1 capsule twice a day, one during the day another one at night. I stopped taking it because my forehead was a little greasier than I like and it gave me a little bit of acne too, I guess because of the biotin in it. Even so, it's worth taking, I stopped taking for a few days and my forehead is back to normal but my tongue is almost completely healthy. I didn't experience any side effects aside from greasier skin and a little bit of acne. Keep in mind that i have acne prone skin and used to have cystic acne. If you never had acne you probably wont get any just from taking these. Oh, also, IMPORTANT: it tastes like OREGANO, but you don't keep tasting all day, just after you take it and here and there. Not bad. I imagine my tongue would look even better If I did the candida diet, but i love candy and cant stop eating it. Still im gonna try in the future taking this product and cutting out the sugar.

Great and versatile anti-pathogenic

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

This one is one of the guns in my arsenal whenever I succumb to Gi issues. Affordable and you will feel a difference if the tummy don't feel right. For a more broad spectrum approach, add Olive leaf Extract and Grape seed Extract.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Apr 06, 2013

I have reordered - several times! This is my go-to treatment whenever my diet has been less-than-optimal or my stress levels high, causing gastric problems and skin problems. De-stressing and eating well is SO important, but it's also vital to have some help when the balance is a bit off. I highly recommend this product!

Anbefales mot Candidas!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg er fast bruker av dette produktet gjennom et års tid, og kan nesten ikke unnvære det lenger. Det hemmer vekst av candida-sopp, og har en klar sammenheng med at jeg føler meg bedre ved bruk av denne. Det finnes et par andre produkter som er fine mot candida, slik som DIDA(kjøpes i norsk helsekost) vanlig kanel, Natron vann, og grapefuktextrakt (fåes kjøpt her på iherb) Det beste er å kombinere disse, men jeg har aldri hatt et produkt med like god effekt som Candida Clear, og er utrolig glad for at jeg fant det. Det finnes ikke tilsvarende i Norge. Det fine med merket NOW er at merkingen garanterer for innholdet i tablettene. Føles litt tryggere sånn..

fail

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Mar 12, 2013

i did not notice any improvement taking this.

It seems to be working

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Mar 10, 2013

I'm judging by the reduced cravings for bread and sweet things, which are the main food for candida.