Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

Great and versatile anti-pathogenic

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

This one is one of the guns in my arsenal whenever I succumb to Gi issues. Affordable and you will feel a difference if the tummy don't feel right. For a more broad spectrum approach, add Olive leaf Extract and Grape seed Extract.

Good Cleaner

Posted by Natural-Living on Mar 13, 2014

This is a good product to clean your system, saw some dead parasites come out, start slow and work up the dosage over a period of time. Settled my IBS issues with this. iHerb is a good seller, reliable and fast delivery as always.

Very effective!

Posted by 4926343932895478106 on Dec 21, 2015

I had been having a significant candida overgrowth with symptoms of fatigue, brain fog, skin problems, digestive issues. I did some research on the best Candida supplements and this one includes the most recommended vitamins and herbs to help get candida under control. I took this in addition to a tablespoon of coconut oil everyday and it was very effective. I'd highly recommend this product!

The best for kids with autism who suffer with high yeast

Posted by Reviewer1529882 on Jan 07, 2016

Been using this for years now. Its the best and I've tried everything! My son has high yeast verified through testing. Cause he is also metal toxic. So metal feeds yeast. So its a constant problem. I even tried an rx anti-fungal. But it was too hard on his liver. This is natural and easy on the liver. No problems what so ever.

Great Candida product

Posted by Reviewer1748997 on Jun 17, 2010

My daughter has had severe intestinal candida for a long time. I found out about the incredible effects of Caprylic acid from coconut on killing yeast and fungus. I searched and found this product, it is amazing and keeps her well. She was a very sick individual. We keep her on these now, and she is so much better. Thank you. Highly recommended for Candida sufferers.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on May 09, 2010

I don't normally review but this product is one of the few that really made a difference. I tried this not because I thought I had candida but just out of curiosity, and it gave me more energy and improved my metal clarity. Update: the initial benefits were short-lived. After taking this for about 10 days, my energy level decreased and mental clarity got worsened. I don't know why, maybe I had candida and I got die-off symptoms

works well

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

I used this along with Candex and Oregano Oil to tame an intestinal yeast infection. I will keep this on hand for future use.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Aug 10, 2008

It helps with gas problems and digestion.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2573514 on Jul 13, 2008

I was using Candex which I really liked but I needed something less expensive - this works well especially for the price.