there are better products

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 18, 2014

Very hard on the stomach. Must be taken with food, not on an empty stomach. It is estrogenic (Oregano oil in it), so anyone with a hormone sensitive condition (such as endometriosis for instance) should take it for a short period of time, or not at all. It gave me pelvic pain due to raised estrogen. The problem with candida is solved by improving blood sugar levels (as it thrives with elevated sugar in the blood,)and digestion (with digestive enzymes and probiotics). Berberine does the job.

Not a miracle

Posted by 4866836179382363692 on Feb 10, 2016

I started taking this in November along with "NOW Oregano oil softgels" and "NOW Probiotic Defense" as recomended. I have struggled with candida overgrowth for possibly years, but I did not know about it until january 2015. I have used olive leaf extract as my doctor recomended, but it is very expensive and I wanted to try something more known internationally as Norway is not very big when it comes to even acknowledging the existence of candida. I am also on a strict, very detailed diet plan (that I got from my doctor) to eliminate candida (mainly no sugar, no yeast, no alcohol, few carbs, no gluten, no lactose). But back to the product. I have not noticed any miracoulus improvement. I still struggle with the same sympthoms. I should mention though, that i might have skipped a few pills and generally had a hard time taking all of them as adviced as two of them are to be taken two times a day with food and the third (probiotic defense) 3 times a day on an empty stomach. the more time that went by without noticing any improvements, the less i cared about taking the pills as adviced. If i was to use this product again i would probably only buy the candida support as it would make taking the pills the right way easier, but for now i will stick to olive leaf extract.