jock itch

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Oct 05, 2008

I gave this product to my husband for jock itch that has come and gone for several years. It seemed to work with in a few days. We also have changed eating habits and that seems like an important part in the healing process too.

Very Strong

Posted by Reviewer1497021 on Feb 24, 2008

Have used various medications, such as sporanox and nizoral. This product, when the nuasea settles, is as effective for me, and significantly cheaper

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer2303175 on Apr 15, 2008

I have only being taking 2 tablets once a day and will be going to the recommended dose this week. Just with the dose I have ben taking I feel it has helped. So far I have prefered this product to many others that I have tried.Will defiantely be continue with this product. Thank you

Work great

Posted by JeannieCheng on Jun 26, 2014

Many friends suggest candida support to me. I bought it and after taking for 3 weeks, I feel better and clear up candida and fungus . will continue to take it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

OK

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 18, 2015

Si vous cherchez à supprimer les Candida albicans en excès dans vos intestins (provoquent plusieurs désagréments intestinaux de types douleurs abdominales, borborygmes, perturbation du transit...) ceci peut aider pour le phases d’élimination. Il faudra ensuite compléter par des probiotiques pour recoloniser vos intestins avec une bonne flore [bactéries (combo de : Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS et Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Dophilus 9) et levures (exemple : Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS)].

Itching be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2095275 on Mar 28, 2015

I recently discovered I had an endocrine problem, PCOS, that causes me to be prone to insulin problems. I mention it because many people with PCOS develop sugar and carb cravings that can lead to problems with candida without you knowing for years. I was one of those with recurring yeast infections. Eliminating sugar and carbs from my diet did wonders, but this product helped bring my body back into balance. All signs of genital itching are gone! I've used this product in the past, and I noticed that my symptoms came back when I stopped using it. so I'm back to taking one capsule a day.

great!

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on May 17, 2015

took two and felt an immediate difference in my bloating. Is this a digestive miracle in a bottle?

It works for thrush sufferer!

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 18, 2015

I have suffered from thrush for years. Regardless the medicine that I took, it just keep coming back. Then I decided to try this. And it works wonderfully. I almost can't believe it! I took 2 capsules every day, and on 3rd day I could see the improvement. But the only cons is that I have to keep taking this. Once I forgot to take the capsule, the thrush came back. But at least this a lot better than taking medicine, fluconazole etc. Initially my thrush was so bad, that I took the capsule together with probiotic capsule. Now it is gone, but I still need to take these capsule to maintain the healthy flora in my body.But I can skip the probiotic now.

Always keep Candida Clear in my medicine cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 22, 2008

I use Candida Clear as an antibiotic when I get a sinus infection. I double up the dosage to start with and then decrease the dosage as I feel better. I keep taking it for awhile after I feel the infection is gone. Always works and works fast if I catch it in the beginning.

good bye over the counter drugs

Posted by Reviewer3057102 on Mar 07, 2008

great product, it really works,those with a sensitive tummy be sure and take with food and you can cut back on the dose.I take 1, 3x a day and it worked better for me