Now Foods, Candida Support, Intestinal Health, 180 Veggie Caps

help cleared up candida in my body

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Also recommended to my friends. they also said it works well. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

I'm convinced

Posted by Reviewer2150639 on May 19, 2010

This stuff works like a charm, and I actually noticed the effects after the first dose. It oddly seemed to increase the circulation in my feet and hands within an hour or so of taking this. My candida syptoms are slowly fading, but one thing that is important to note is that you need to execute a proper candida diet in order to see results with this. Healing naturally takes longer, period. But it does work - have some patience.

jock itch

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Oct 05, 2008

I gave this product to my husband for jock itch that has come and gone for several years. It seemed to work with in a few days. We also have changed eating habits and that seems like an important part in the healing process too.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, Intestinal Health, 180 Vcaps (NOW-03319)

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Oct 11, 2008

Very good product. Has high content of caprilic acid which is good for treating candida. though for me it creates heartburn. I had to take a break. But sure would work well for those, who do not suffer from Reflux Santa Barbara

Balanced Candida Support

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

Used with a good candida plan including probiotics & NAC, Candida Support helps kill off Candida Albicans. I am using this myself and recommending it to friends as I conquer my candida overgrowth. Start with a good candida diet then introducing NAC to build immunity. One week later add mixed probiotics. After another week add Candida support to kill off the Candida Albicans. You need this order to build immunity and good intestinal flora and cope with die off of Candida. Stay on all 3 supplements (and diet) for 2 months.