10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Candida Support, Intestinal Health, 180 Veggie Caps

I'm convinced

Posted by Reviewer2150639 on May 19, 2010

This stuff works like a charm, and I actually noticed the effects after the first dose. It oddly seemed to increase the circulation in my feet and hands within an hour or so of taking this. My candida syptoms are slowly fading, but one thing that is important to note is that you need to execute a proper candida diet in order to see results with this. Healing naturally takes longer, period. But it does work - have some patience.

jock itch

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Oct 05, 2008

I gave this product to my husband for jock itch that has come and gone for several years. It seemed to work with in a few days. We also have changed eating habits and that seems like an important part in the healing process too.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, Intestinal Health, 180 Vcaps (NOW-03319)

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Oct 11, 2008

Very good product. Has high content of caprilic acid which is good for treating candida. though for me it creates heartburn. I had to take a break. But sure would work well for those, who do not suffer from Reflux Santa Barbara

Always keep Candida Clear in my medicine cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 22, 2008

I use Candida Clear as an antibiotic when I get a sinus infection. I double up the dosage to start with and then decrease the dosage as I feel better. I keep taking it for awhile after I feel the infection is gone. Always works and works fast if I catch it in the beginning.

Very Strong

Posted by Reviewer1497021 on Feb 24, 2008

Have used various medications, such as sporanox and nizoral. This product, when the nuasea settles, is as effective for me, and significantly cheaper