jock itch

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Oct 05, 2008

I gave this product to my husband for jock itch that has come and gone for several years. It seemed to work with in a few days. We also have changed eating habits and that seems like an important part in the healing process too.

Very Strong

Posted by Reviewer1497021 on Feb 24, 2008

Have used various medications, such as sporanox and nizoral. This product, when the nuasea settles, is as effective for me, and significantly cheaper

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer2303175 on Apr 15, 2008

I have only being taking 2 tablets once a day and will be going to the recommended dose this week. Just with the dose I have ben taking I feel it has helped. So far I have prefered this product to many others that I have tried.Will defiantely be continue with this product. Thank you

OK

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 18, 2015

Si vous cherchez à supprimer les Candida albicans en excès dans vos intestins (provoquent plusieurs désagréments intestinaux de types douleurs abdominales, borborygmes, perturbation du transit...) ceci peut aider pour le phases d’élimination. Il faudra ensuite compléter par des probiotiques pour recoloniser vos intestins avec une bonne flore [bactéries (combo de : Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS et Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Dophilus 9) et levures (exemple : Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS)].

Itching be gone!

Posted by Reviewer2095275 on Mar 28, 2015

I recently discovered I had an endocrine problem, PCOS, that causes me to be prone to insulin problems. I mention it because many people with PCOS develop sugar and carb cravings that can lead to problems with candida without you knowing for years. I was one of those with recurring yeast infections. Eliminating sugar and carbs from my diet did wonders, but this product helped bring my body back into balance. All signs of genital itching are gone! I've used this product in the past, and I noticed that my symptoms came back when I stopped using it. so I'm back to taking one capsule a day.