Always keep Candida Clear in my medicine cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 22, 2008

I use Candida Clear as an antibiotic when I get a sinus infection. I double up the dosage to start with and then decrease the dosage as I feel better. I keep taking it for awhile after I feel the infection is gone. Always works and works fast if I catch it in the beginning.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer2155112 on Mar 11, 2009

Excellent! Difficult to discern if it works because it takes so long to fight Candida overgrowth. It does not cause any pain or discomfort. Mild and clean.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1505641 on Feb 03, 2009

buy this for my daughter-she has noticed increased health benefits.ie less likely to get a cold ect.

Candida Support

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on May 26, 2014

After a lifetime of battling Candida, restrictive diets and so on, this stuff is a Godsend. Combined with a good probiotic ( not at the same time of course), this formula has made life so much better, I can now eat fruit and the occasional ice cream without suffering for days after.

Cant' live without!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Jul 11, 2010

Anyone suffering from any kind of yeast infection or fungal infection, (especially) this is a must!! Fungi are hard to kill and if you have been exposed to anti-biotic use long term it can turn into yeast and manifest into a fungus. Yuck! So it helps for both!

Best I have had!

Posted by Reviewer1113432 on Feb 04, 2012

This is the best herbal candida treatment I have used. And I think I have used just about everything! I rotate it with Candex, which is also from iHerb, and also use Culturelle probiotic from iHerb. But out of them all, I could not do without the Candida Clear. I am able to eat foods that I haven't been able to eat in years.

good bye over the counter drugs

Posted by Reviewer3057102 on Mar 07, 2008

great product, it really works,those with a sensitive tummy be sure and take with food and you can cut back on the dose.I take 1, 3x a day and it worked better for me

not very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2728143 on Jun 07, 2012

I bought this for my girlfriend. She took 2 caps twice daily for 45 days. From the first day she felt a real improvement but at the end of the cure he still had problems with candida... The producer does not specify how this product can be taken during the whole year for best results...

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I've found that none of my ratings are accepted if I don't rate all supplements. Candex is the most powerful I've found for getting rid of candida overgrowth in the system. I'm not sure I can really tell if this supplement also helps.

Be careful taking too much of this product

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Aug 06, 2013

I started taking 2 capsules twice a day with food was ok for a couple of days no reaction, then on the third day extreme headache and nausea I felt my head was going to explode and felt like I wanted to vomit then I developed very painful Gallbladder pain the pain was directly below my bottom right rib, I stopped taking the Candida support and the headaches and nausea went but the gall bladder pain stayed, I found a remedy for it Apple Cider Vinegar (With the mother inside it)this worked a treat the pain was gone after a couple of days. So there is some ingredient in it that upset my Gallbladder. My husband used it when he had the flu he only took two capsules a day but said it really helped lessen the symptoms of the flu and he didn't get any bad reaction to it.