Now Foods, Candida Support, Intestinal Health, 180 Veggie Caps

Supports intestinal health while slowly killing Candida

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Oct 07, 2009

This product supplies a nice dose of caprylic acid (for intestinal health), while also including natural antiseptics (Candida killers) like pau d'arco, black walnut, & oregano oil. Yet, the amounts aren't so high that the body is shocked by them. Slow but sure is a good approach to candida. I now foster a healthy intestinal tract by eating well (no sugar/minimal carb's, etc.), while taking Candida Clear twice daily. I also use Candex twice daily, as well as Dr. Ohhira's probiotics. I feel very good about the results thus far (about a month). For anyone battling Candida, a free all-natural site, created by someone named Bee is the best support site for Candida that I've found (& it's not commercial). The discussion group there is chock full of real life Candida challenges and responses.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, Intestinal Health, 180 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1722944 on May 31, 2008

Great product.

Jury's still out

Posted by Reviewer2559163 on Feb 28, 2008

I don't know if it's working against the candida, but I've had no adverse reaction. Plus, I haven't gotten sick since I've been on it, despite being around people with colds.

NOW foods Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1481935 on Dec 06, 2008

Awful. I got extremely fatigued and weak and got bad headaches. Thought it was die-off, until I put on 3 lbs within a week and my face and neck got puffy, like the way it does when I eat sugar and bread (even though I didn't). I was super dieting too. Threw the whole bottle away.

Now Foods, Candida Clear, Intestinal Health,

Posted by Reviewer2545006 on Nov 01, 2008

When you have trouble with Candida over-growth you'll try anything. These don't taste nasty. They are kinda peppery, which was surprising, but not a turn off. I have found many other brands to be too difficult to take. Whether the Vcaps are contaminated with mold [which tends to be a huge problem in the industry] or the formulae too challenging to swallow. NOW Foods seems to be a grade above. I'm glad I can rely on NOW Foods for highest quality products.