Now Foods, Candida Support, Intestinal Health, 180 Veggie Caps

ONE WORD: MIRACLE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1382114 From Canada on Feb 23, 2012

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM HEARTBURN, NAUSEA AND VOMITTING FOR SEVERAL YEARS; PAID MANY VISITS TO FAMILY DOCTOR AND SPECIALISTS, WHO KEPT PRESCRIBING ANTACIDS AND ANTIBIOTICS, BUT MY CONDITION KEPT GETTING WORSE, AND WORSE. THE FEELINGS OF HELPLESSNESS AND FATIGUE FROM INSUFFICIENT SLEEP AND POOR NUTRITION, HAD THROWN ME AFTER AWHILE INTO DEEP DEPRESSION. HONESTLY, I FELT CRIPPLED...THEN, BY CHANCE, I STUMBLED UPON AN ARTICLE ON CANDIDA, AND DECIDED TO TRY "CANDIDA CLEAR". TWO HOURS AFTER THE VERY FIRST CAPSULE,I FELT RELIEF. I AM 66 YEARS OLD, AND HAD NEVER DANCED BALLET, BUT THAT AFTERNOON I DID.I WAS SO VERY HAPPY. IT HAD BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE THAT DAY, AND I AM ALMOST COMPLETELY SYMPTOM FREE. NO MORE ANTACID, NO MORE ANTIBIOTICS, NO MORE PRESCRIPTIONS...THIS PRODUCT IS NOTHING LESS THAN A MIRACLE FOR ME, AND I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR IT. ANN T.

Everyone should try these

Posted by Reviewer2491231 From Great Britain on Aug 08, 2008

Given the latest news on what fungus is doing to people I think everyone should try these.My IBS symptoms have totally disappeared and I have suffered for 18 years with it.I also feel much better in general.Fast shipping and escaped the custom tax this time.

Candida Clear,

Posted by Reviewer1039920 From Delaware on Aug 03, 2008

An excellant candidis albacanis fighter. you can see it work over a course of days by monitoring the diaappearing white covering on your tongue

Has cleared up candida in my body

Posted by Reviewer2814882 From Alabama on Nov 04, 2008

I take recommended dose of 2 capsules per day plus 1 tab of caprylic acid. Has cleared up the candida. This is the best stuff I have found. No clotrimazole, or Lamisil or other creams. Don't need them. This really works. Will clear up phimosis, balanitis and other yeast infections. Terrific stuff.

very helpful w/ clearing up candida and the fungus

Posted by Reviewer2318313 From Oklahoma on Jan 30, 2008

This product was recommended to me by my accupuncture. She is very familiar with the herbs in this product & told me to try it. It works!! I started with the 90 caps & 5 months later I have decided to go with the 180 caps. I believe if I take them for a longer time it will be more effective for my resistent system. I take 2 caps 3 times a day.