Legit

Posted by 5287022380763826628 on May 02, 2016

If this is your case; got loads of parasites and candida albicans, tried all there is of herbs and antifungal but nothing works? I GOT THE SOLUTION! I have struggled with parasites and candida for over 10years and battled it for about 1year with low cabro diet and lots of antifungal+Probiotics and still no big difference in my life, until 2months ago when I discovered something called *pure spirit turpentine gum*. It har changed my life so far, it is unbelievable how fast iv gotten better and no die off. You should take this sh** serious and look up dr.jennifer daniels cure for candida/parasite with turpentine, there is lots of information in that case, the sad thing if that this is something the gouvernment dont want us to know, IT IS THE BOMB!

Works

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Feb 21, 2016

Got an itchy bum 2 days after taking it must have been all the candida killed!

lifesaver

Posted by 5338133224476517650 on Feb 15, 2016

I have been suffering from Yeast infection for a long time(more than a year on and off!) and tried so many things to solve it (homeopathy, special probiotics, OTC medications, tea tree oil etc) and after taking these caps it just stopped after a week or two! Now I'm taking probiotics but will keep this in the fridge if I need it in the future. Thank you for this great product!!!

Candida Support

Posted by 4718317695183348182 on Feb 14, 2016

Great product! I feel a difference after a week and the die off is noticeable.

Hopeful and Looking Forward!

Posted by Jason-J-P on Jan 26, 2016

It has relieved my IBS symptoms and chronic fatigue. I am taking two pills twice a day right after the meal. First couple of days, it caused stomach cramps and stinky gas but no other issues. It really reduced frequent bathroom rushes I often have, indigestion, and acid reflux. I am also taking aged garlic and multi-strain shelf-stable probiotics (but not at the same time).

Parasite cleanse

Posted by 4898831354857933341 on Jan 12, 2016

Used with Paraste defense, red root extract and Thorne Bergerine for one month. Worked brilliantly.

The best for kids with autism who suffer with high yeast

Posted by Reviewer1529882 on Jan 07, 2016

Been using this for years now. Its the best and I've tried everything! My son has high yeast verified through testing. Cause he is also metal toxic. So metal feeds yeast. So its a constant problem. I even tried an rx anti-fungal. But it was too hard on his liver. This is natural and easy on the liver. No problems what so ever.

Very effective!

Posted by 4926343932895478106 on Dec 21, 2015

I had been having a significant candida overgrowth with symptoms of fatigue, brain fog, skin problems, digestive issues. I did some research on the best Candida supplements and this one includes the most recommended vitamins and herbs to help get candida under control. I took this in addition to a tablespoon of coconut oil everyday and it was very effective. I'd highly recommend this product!

great

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 12, 2015

great helper against candida

It works! A good combination of active ingredients of Candida

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Dec 05, 2015

It works-Recommends also buy garlic capsules and capsules of probiotics ( probiotics taken the time interval of at least two meters from this product or garlic )