Potent Product

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Aug 12, 2011

I gave this review 3 stars not because the product is lacking but because after further research and experience I dont really trust caprylic acid as a candida supplement. I had a terrible reaction to just 2 pills that put me in bed for two days and made my liver hurt. On the second day I passed a weird white film in my stool that looked like tissue paper on part of the stool. Some will say this is just a healing crisis and they might be right but the amount of discomfort that occurred around my liver terrified me so I stopped. After 3 months now my liver still feels odd although not as bad as when I first took the caprylic acid. I would suggest anybody considering caprylic acid to try undecenoic acid first as that seems like a less harsh alternative that has more research behind it.

No noticeable difference

Posted by buildingupmoms on Mar 12, 2013

I did not notice any difference before and after using it.

Not sure yet...

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

I think it makes me feel sick, i will stop using it for a while and then write an update.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it for Crohn's. Didn't make me sick like 9/10 supplements so that was good, but didn't make me better. I bought SF722 and loved it.