Good for killing candida but Solaray sustained release are much better

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

These are okay but Solaray have a sustained release version so it's much more likely to get down to the large intestine where it needs to be. Being digested before then defeats the whole point. SB (probiotic yeast) is a good things to take with caprylic acid, as well as probiotics etc.

be cautious

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Didn't feel any good effect, and was some side effects, like new pain in joints. Don't recommend. I read what it may damage liver,....

works

Posted by Reviewer2385567 on Dec 11, 2008

if you want to lose weight try this stuff i guess it gets rid of yeast which is in the fat cells therefore you lose weight.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3258742 on Feb 26, 2010

I used to have issues with cold sores but since taking this, they have gone away.

Excellent

Posted by sunnycoco on Aug 05, 2015

Took this in combination with Oregano oil and a diet to fight of my Candida overgrowth which already went deep into my mucosa. Got good results after 6 weeks and will continue to take these pills for another month. Does anyone know how long they can be taken before taking a break?

A miracle for stomachs and intestines!

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Jan 26, 2014

My husband has had severe IBS & I had intensive bloating that was out of control. I could hardly digest any foods, especially raw ones until I started taking peppermint oil enteric capsules before I ate and Super digestive enzymes after I ate. The problem was much better, but I still had gas and less severe bloating 2-3 times a week UNTIL I added Caprylic acid twice a day. I am at a normal state of digestion now (the gas does not get trapped) and I no longer have to take peppermint oil! My husband used to have bathroom "attacks" daily that prevented him from leaving the house and now he is so much better too! I am convinced that this product has healed our intestines!!! I have suggested it to many family members too!

Satisfied customer, dissatisfied body

Posted by Reviewer2184070 on Nov 16, 2009

I was very happy with iherb.com's bussiness including speedy delivery. However, after taking caprylic acid for a week, I noticed that they had an effect similar to caffeine on my system. I felt anxious and jittery so I discontinued use -- same reason I don't drink coffee. I imagine if you are used to the side effects of coffee then the caprylic acid will not bother you.

No noticeable difference

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

I did not notice any difference before and after using it.

Delivers what it promises to deliver.

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Sep 28, 2009

Caprylic acid aids intestinal health. I purchased these to help combat Candida. Soon thereafter, however, I noticed a product called Candida Clear (also made by Now Foods). Candida Clear includes caprylic acid, but also has three other anti-fungals: Pau D'Arco, Black Walnut, and Oregano Oil. Hence, now I take Candida Clear.

helps fight yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer2985817 on Jul 07, 2010

good products that helps to fight yeast infections