good product good pricing

Posted by Reviewer1781984 on Aug 19, 2014

I needed the acid to fight kandida, in the framework of a naturopathic menu, hope it worked

Caprylic acid

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Jun 18, 2014

I buy these to try to keep from having yeast infections when my body seems to be under stress.

works!

Posted by 5268405355456721510 on Jun 04, 2014

I think it works!

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I bought it for Crohn's. Didn't make me sick like 9/10 supplements so that was good, but didn't make me better. I bought SF722 and loved it.

super nice multiworking facter,, for digestive organs ,,and candidiasis and

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 16, 2014

this is medium fatty acid ,,so one says ,cancer cell cant do digestion for them ,so be getting trouble and lastly die,,by US-studies ,,,,great sound ,,,cant u hear that???

A miracle for stomachs and intestines!

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Jan 26, 2014

My husband has had severe IBS & I had intensive bloating that was out of control. I could hardly digest any foods, especially raw ones until I started taking peppermint oil enteric capsules before I ate and Super digestive enzymes after I ate. The problem was much better, but I still had gas and less severe bloating 2-3 times a week UNTIL I added Caprylic acid twice a day. I am at a normal state of digestion now (the gas does not get trapped) and I no longer have to take peppermint oil! My husband used to have bathroom "attacks" daily that prevented him from leaving the house and now he is so much better too! I am convinced that this product has healed our intestines!!! I have suggested it to many family members too!

Clean and healthy inside

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I took these with the Candida Support caps. My body, including my digestive system, is happy. I feel cleaner inside as well as healthier too. It is also affordable through iHerb. I will continue to purchase it on here.

Works on pets

Posted by 5062574748868706221 on Oct 05, 2013

My dog was diagnosed with a really bad yeast infection. I didn't want to use prescription antifungals because they're very bad for the liver, so I decided to try caprylic acid. My dog has now been on it for five weeks and the difference is very obvious. His ears look better and so does his skin. Will keep him on it for a while to make sure the yeast infection is completely gone. I guess because it's natural, it takes longer for caprylic acid to work than regular prescription antifungals would -- but I think it's worth it since you're not putting your dog's liver at risk.

Not sure yet...

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

I think it makes me feel sick, i will stop using it for a while and then write an update.

seems to help

Posted by marianF on Jun 26, 2013

I decided to try caprylic acid to treat candida after researching its antifungal properties.I've been taking it for 3 weeks and from the first 3 days I experienced an immediate relief from the symptoms (itching, burning, spots, congestion etc.).Then the symptoms came back for a while and thought that the caprylic acid stopped working or that the candida had somehow become resistant to it.However, after another day or two, I started feeling better again, a lot better than before taking the supplement.So I think it works to some degree, but not as a total solution to the candida problem as symptoms are still there though much less severe.I plan on finishing the bottle and then perhaps, try coconut oil.In the meantime, I just ordered Pure Essence's Candex, which has got very high ratings, and can't wait for my order to arrive to start this as well.To sum up, Now Foods caprylic acid was worth buying and it has helped a lot.