Now foods Caprilic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2957673 on Apr 13, 2011

We find this a very deep acting product to kill off the yeast in the gut. Very good quality therefore it does its job quickly. Excellent.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1211080 on Jan 08, 2011

thanks

very good~

Posted by 5408712240466812028 on Aug 11, 2016

very good~

Good

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on Sep 09, 2016

Works , just the size is really huge!

the best

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Sep 21, 2015

the best for candida

Helps me prevent candida coming back

Posted by Reviewer1415685 on Jan 09, 2017

After years of candida I conquered it with caprylic acid, which is really effective. Now I take 1 a day to prevent the candida from coming back and it really works. My advise: take this in high doses to fight candida, then take 1 a day for the rest of your life!

Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by 4880056707219465186 on Feb 03, 2016

I'm using this product against candida, and befor i was using it , I have use another company product that has smalest quntity of caprilic acid / I truly fill the good impresion of using that product and I feel it is very afactive

Taking to Help Restore My Gut

Posted by 4757067475265113399 on Aug 26, 2014

Hi. I took this to help some dermatis that I got on my face. I'm pretty sure it came from a "bad" gut. I was eating a lot of sweets right before I got this. It is pretty much gone now. I think it was the combination of the caprylic acid, coconut oil, grapeseed oil (all to kill fungus) and then Florastor (which is a "good" yeast). It has all really helped and I can say that my HORRIBLE perioral dermatis is all cleared up. It took about a month, though. You have to stick with the program and cut down on sweets. I still ate a few, just not as many!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Mar 05, 2012

I take this supplement in combination with Nature's way Garlicin and Natural factors, Cinnamon for a candida infection. My stommach feels more relaxed and (a lot) less gassy. A combine it with a strict diet and will see if it will get better (this is my third week). Keep going on.

Candida Aid

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

This is the first time I have tried this product and I have found it seems to help control Cadida Albicans, although it does take quite a while and you still need to use other natural health products as well.