Candida Aid

Posted by Reviewer3131881 on Jul 03, 2012

This is the first time I have tried this product and I have found it seems to help control Cadida Albicans, although it does take quite a while and you still need to use other natural health products as well.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Mar 05, 2012

I take this supplement in combination with Nature's way Garlicin and Natural factors, Cinnamon for a candida infection. My stommach feels more relaxed and (a lot) less gassy. A combine it with a strict diet and will see if it will get better (this is my third week). Keep going on.

One a day helps keep the bugs away

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on May 28, 2010

Effective in controlling candida albicans. Good quality product. I used this in conjunction with psyllium husk and bentonite clay mixture to allow the caprylic acid to work farther into the G.I. tract.

Caprylic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2513475 on Feb 04, 2012

So far so good.. I like the product seems to work for us.

Tried this for gut issues...

Posted by Reviewer2733085 on Feb 07, 2012

Hoping it would help with excess gas and bloating, pretty sure I have some yeast over growth issues since nystatin did seem to help temporarily. Didn't notice any benefit from caprylic acid so I'm not taking it anymore.

I think it's working!

Posted by Reviewer2707665 on Oct 31, 2011

Taking it for candida and I'm happy to say I didn't have any simptoms since. So why I am not sure this product is responsible.. Well once I had the same results without taking any products or changing my diet. Candida simptoms just disapeared for few months, came back after I started eating all kind of junk food. For now very happy!! Will update later!!

Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by 4880056707219465186 on Feb 03, 2016

I'm using this product against candida, and befor i was using it , I have use another company product that has smalest quntity of caprilic acid / I truly fill the good impresion of using that product and I feel it is very afactive

Taking to Help Restore My Gut

Posted by 4757067475265113399 on Aug 26, 2014

Hi. I took this to help some dermatis that I got on my face. I'm pretty sure it came from a "bad" gut. I was eating a lot of sweets right before I got this. It is pretty much gone now. I think it was the combination of the caprylic acid, coconut oil, grapeseed oil (all to kill fungus) and then Florastor (which is a "good" yeast). It has all really helped and I can say that my HORRIBLE perioral dermatis is all cleared up. It took about a month, though. You have to stick with the program and cut down on sweets. I still ate a few, just not as many!

Works on pets

Posted by 5062574748868706221 on Oct 05, 2013

My dog was diagnosed with a really bad yeast infection. I didn't want to use prescription antifungals because they're very bad for the liver, so I decided to try caprylic acid. My dog has now been on it for five weeks and the difference is very obvious. His ears look better and so does his skin. Will keep him on it for a while to make sure the yeast infection is completely gone. I guess because it's natural, it takes longer for caprylic acid to work than regular prescription antifungals would -- but I think it's worth it since you're not putting your dog's liver at risk.

Excellent quality and correct price.

Posted by Reviewer1983944 on Feb 19, 2009

No doubt. You'll feel better very soon your intestine. The Caprylic Acid works and this item has a very good quality with a very reasonable price.