Now Foods, Castor Oil, 650 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Castor oil is Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Feb 05, 2010

There are many uses and cures using castor oil. I was drinking the liquid stuff which is absolutely disgusting! when i found out there were capsules i could take instead i nearly fell off my chair! this stuff has been a real life saver for me in many ways. Im actually using it for a stubborn cough that i have and it has helped tremendously! it works great. still figuring out what else it could do to improve my health.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1708018 on Apr 06, 2010

My Ayurvedic doctor suggested taking castor oil capsules daily to keep your digestion and elimination healthy. These are easy to swallow and I haven't had any problems with these capsules (I normally have trouble taking any kind of oil-filled capsules because they dissolve and make me queasy). I take 2 at night before bed with a glass of warm water. They can also be used as an occasional laxative and are never harsh.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1013081 on Sep 30, 2011

This along with the woodworm pills do provide a good colon cleanse.

for my doggies and for me, back to basics and the best

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009

I control my dogs' parasites with this, 2 per day ,a and for the lower gut I freeze them, that way they are releasing further on down the gut..same is true for me, and you can take more in the dose if you have capsules frozen, up to four at a time without upsetting the bowels.Dogs look better and i fancy it helps with fleas too but not sure yet.

Castor Oil With A Smile!

Posted by Reviewer1613963 on Mar 15, 2010

Now Foods, Castor Oil Softgels, are the perfect alternative to the liquid I was forced to ingest as a child; and, I highly recommend it. g. cunningham lakewood, n.j.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »