Castor oil is Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Feb 05, 2010

There are many uses and cures using castor oil. I was drinking the liquid stuff which is absolutely disgusting! when i found out there were capsules i could take instead i nearly fell off my chair! this stuff has been a real life saver for me in many ways. Im actually using it for a stubborn cough that i have and it has helped tremendously! it works great. still figuring out what else it could do to improve my health.

for my doggies and for me, back to basics and the best

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009

I control my dogs' parasites with this, 2 per day ,a and for the lower gut I freeze them, that way they are releasing further on down the gut..same is true for me, and you can take more in the dose if you have capsules frozen, up to four at a time without upsetting the bowels.Dogs look better and i fancy it helps with fleas too but not sure yet.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1013081 on Sep 30, 2011

This along with the woodworm pills do provide a good colon cleanse.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1708018 on Apr 06, 2010

My Ayurvedic doctor suggested taking castor oil capsules daily to keep your digestion and elimination healthy. These are easy to swallow and I haven't had any problems with these capsules (I normally have trouble taking any kind of oil-filled capsules because they dissolve and make me queasy). I take 2 at night before bed with a glass of warm water. They can also be used as an occasional laxative and are never harsh.

We all like to take them

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Feb 06, 2012

My whole family likes them. I take 2 every day as a healing stool softener. My son likes to take them when he's a little constipated. The little boy across the street likes to chew on them when he's constipated. His parents took a bottle from us once when he was totally plugged up during toilet training; it worked.

Food in, Food out ;-)

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Jun 25, 2012

This made me regular. I took it every night before going to bed for about a week and then felt I didn't need it. I took the advice of freezing the capsules to avoid any potential unpleasantness and that worked. Now every morning I'm regular and feel cleansed for the day.

Castor Oil With A Smile!

Posted by Reviewer1613963 on Mar 15, 2010

Now Foods, Castor Oil Softgels, are the perfect alternative to the liquid I was forced to ingest as a child; and, I highly recommend it. g. cunningham lakewood, n.j.

Good and Pure

Posted by Reviewer3061101 on Aug 20, 2009

Hard to find in gel form!

Castor Oil Gels

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Apr 26, 2011

I love the gel form.It makes it easier to administer without the after taste. Works well.

Great Consistent Product

Posted by Reviewer1752233 on Oct 07, 2011

Been using this w/ my clients for years - can't recommend it more hightly

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »