Food in, Food out ;-)

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Jun 25, 2012

This made me regular. I took it every night before going to bed for about a week and then felt I didn't need it. I took the advice of freezing the capsules to avoid any potential unpleasantness and that worked. Now every morning I'm regular and feel cleansed for the day.

healthful

Posted by Reviewer3055701 on Dec 11, 2010

My bowel movement had changed to a blackish color. RBC was low. Must've had some internal bleeding. I boiled/simmered flax seeds in water and drank, drank aloe juice, added 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper to 1/2 cup water twice a day and drank and took this castor oil product. It's EASY to take. I freeze some and take 2 in am & pm (before bed) and also 1 unfrozen capsule each time. Bowel color is back to normal. That is good news! God is good!! Still taking this castor oil for continued healing.

could be better

Posted by Reviewer2248423 on Mar 21, 2009

it work alittle but if you wont to get cleaned out, buy the real stuff. for me this was a waste of money.

Good and Pure

Posted by Reviewer3061101 on Aug 20, 2009

Hard to find in gel form!

Castor Oil Gels

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Apr 26, 2011

I love the gel form.It makes it easier to administer without the after taste. Works well.

Works as promised

Posted by 4765212946854075830 on Aug 07, 2013

For intestinal body cleanse, read description carefully.

Good Laxative

Posted by 5023350798184609005 on Aug 17, 2013

My stomach plays well after using Castor Oil several days.

Great Consistent Product

Posted by Reviewer1752233 on Oct 07, 2011

Been using this w/ my clients for years - can't recommend it more hightly

Very good!

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

It does work!

Excellent,worked for me !

Posted by 4760253536796462737 on Nov 19, 2016

I use this to kill parasites. I saw youtube video lady advising to put in freezer until is frozen my freezer new so it took only 3 days to get to solid. I took in the morning empty tummy before eaten, to maximize anti-parasitic properties (when frozen, they disintegrate further down in the intestines, where the parasites live). You need to take more than recommended, I took 6 frozen on an empty stomach . Then after coffee, I took Dr.Hulda Clark's Green black walnut hull tincture 2 tsp and drink water. Then started going to washroom emptied my tummy, few hours later also had to go. So I know its working. Feel good and hopefully all the parasites out soon. Don't look just see how u feel than chemical prescription with lots of side effects. Never knew of castor oil freezing until I watched in youtube. Thanks to technology.so far no side effects. Took on saturday day off so if u have to go to washroom several time you are at home and clean and disinfect your washroom. I thank my daughter who introduced to Iherb which delivers to canada. Thanks I herb. Please keep shipping cheaper and fast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »