Now Foods, Castor Oil, 650 mg, 120 Softgels

for my doggies and for me, back to basics and the best

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009

I control my dogs' parasites with this, 2 per day ,a and for the lower gut I freeze them, that way they are releasing further on down the gut..same is true for me, and you can take more in the dose if you have capsules frozen, up to four at a time without upsetting the bowels.Dogs look better and i fancy it helps with fleas too but not sure yet.

A WASTE OF MONEY!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Apr 12, 2011

These pills are very weak. They did not aid me with bowel movements at all. A waste of my money!

Castor Oil With A Smile!

Posted by Reviewer1613963 on Mar 15, 2010

Now Foods, Castor Oil Softgels, are the perfect alternative to the liquid I was forced to ingest as a child; and, I highly recommend it. g. cunningham lakewood, n.j.

We all like to take them

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Feb 06, 2012

My whole family likes them. I take 2 every day as a healing stool softener. My son likes to take them when he's a little constipated. The little boy across the street likes to chew on them when he's constipated. His parents took a bottle from us once when he was totally plugged up during toilet training; it worked.

Food in, Food out ;-)

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Jun 25, 2012

This made me regular. I took it every night before going to bed for about a week and then felt I didn't need it. I took the advice of freezing the capsules to avoid any potential unpleasantness and that worked. Now every morning I'm regular and feel cleansed for the day.