great product

Posted by Reviewer1013081 on Sep 30, 2011

This along with the woodworm pills do provide a good colon cleanse.

great

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Sep 25, 2011

Great product. I love it!

Castor Oil Gels

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Apr 26, 2011

I love the gel form.It makes it easier to administer without the after taste. Works well.

A WASTE OF MONEY!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Apr 12, 2011

These pills are very weak. They did not aid me with bowel movements at all. A waste of my money!

No effect at all - a waste of my money

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Mar 21, 2011

The indicated dosage is one capsule. Even with 3-4 capsules, i did not experience at effects at all! I bought it to help me overcome chrobic constipation, but sorry, it does nothing at all for me.

Good value for money.

Posted by Reviewer2772214 on Jan 09, 2011

Good value for money.

healthful

Posted by Reviewer3055701 on Dec 11, 2010

My bowel movement had changed to a blackish color. RBC was low. Must've had some internal bleeding. I boiled/simmered flax seeds in water and drank, drank aloe juice, added 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper to 1/2 cup water twice a day and drank and took this castor oil product. It's EASY to take. I freeze some and take 2 in am & pm (before bed) and also 1 unfrozen capsule each time. Bowel color is back to normal. That is good news! God is good!! Still taking this castor oil for continued healing.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1708018 on Apr 06, 2010

My Ayurvedic doctor suggested taking castor oil capsules daily to keep your digestion and elimination healthy. These are easy to swallow and I haven't had any problems with these capsules (I normally have trouble taking any kind of oil-filled capsules because they dissolve and make me queasy). I take 2 at night before bed with a glass of warm water. They can also be used as an occasional laxative and are never harsh.

Castor Oil With A Smile!

Posted by Reviewer1613963 on Mar 15, 2010

Now Foods, Castor Oil Softgels, are the perfect alternative to the liquid I was forced to ingest as a child; and, I highly recommend it. g. cunningham lakewood, n.j.

Castor oil is Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Feb 05, 2010

There are many uses and cures using castor oil. I was drinking the liquid stuff which is absolutely disgusting! when i found out there were capsules i could take instead i nearly fell off my chair! this stuff has been a real life saver for me in many ways. Im actually using it for a stubborn cough that i have and it has helped tremendously! it works great. still figuring out what else it could do to improve my health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »