Fresh but you want to buy more thn just 100 capsule package

Posted by psoriasis on Mar 31, 2014

This herb is effective, but you really want to use it at least one month regularly so you need at least 180 capsules for all month (3x daily 2 capsules). You can also open the capsules and make a tea from it.

Better than allergy shots!

Posted by 5537943759947665282 on Oct 11, 2014

I have been taking cats claw for over10 years. In 2003 I was getting allergy immunization injections with little positive results. I heard about cats claw and started taking one a day. Within two weeks I was off the injections and have never looked back. A wonderful natural product!!

Miracle!!!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 14, 2012

This product to my family is one of the miracles mother nature is giving to us. It is so affordable, cheap and such a cool and strong stuff. It did help me few times with my severe ear inflammations with fever. I was taking for 6-8 capsules per day and no other medicines or other curing methods. Cat's claw was cleaning out my ears naturally through my face. Yeah, exactly through my face. The only one bad thing about it was redness and swollen face while cleansing. If only 1 ear was sick, then only 1 side of the face was red and swollen. But it is worth to suffer that, because its all right, no pain or other bad feeling. Also it helped to my mommy, after she knew she has brain tumor. When she started to take it along with gingko biloba (it is cheap miracle also), after 2 weeks she could already drive to the same mountain by bicycle by herself, where she couldn't drive herself before and was in need to go with bicycle on feet, because of weak heart and other illnesses tumor caused to her. Not to mention flu, cold stuff. Cat's claw naturally can take away your 38 C temperature after couple of minutes.

Mental health

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Mar 15, 2013

I can't vouch for it's effects on the immune system as I've taken it along with other products for that purpose and had there been any improvements it's difficult to attribute them, but I love the mental clarity and freshness I get after one dose, along with an overall healthy feel, a bit similar to EGCG but not as pushy. Considering these effects it is best buy for me.

Ms. Theresa Hollis

Posted by 5701719426633663813 on Mar 09, 2015

I have been using the product now for nearly one month and have not noticed any discernable improvement in my Osteo, I found that Devil's Claw had a much better effect however the side effects were a problem with this particular herb. With Cat's Claw however there is a marked improvement in my sinus and hayfever conditions.

My girlfriend enjoys this product

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I don't know how it works specifically, but the Cat's Claw herb is supposed to have some effects on the female hormone system. My girlfriend notices it, claiming that it makes her less hotheaded, which is definitely to my own benefit! For that reason I would say this is a great herb to give your girlfriend or spouse as a gift.

cat's claw

Posted by 5182787146468592770 on Sep 02, 2015

good for pain

Super!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

I have kept my health and I believe that in the autumn period is necessary to maintain immunity and protect the body against infections. 1-2 capsules per day can help you avoid colds and flu in the rainy period of autumn!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1143707 on Sep 18, 2013

Excellent product, low price, fast shipping!

Hungary