This stuff is powerful! Kills off bugs

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This stuff is amazing. Works far better than echinacea, garlic and all the usual stuff you can use. Very fast effect as well. I take at the least sign of an infection and bam, symptoms gone within an hour....and not only that it's effect is lasting. It really does kill off an infection effectively in my opinion. I am buying my second bottle - won't be bothering with all my other winter potions anymore. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

good

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 12, 2015

powerfull helper to my immune system

muy bueno

Posted by iber13 on Jun 21, 2015

Soy un aficionado al estudio de los productos naturales que curan enfermedades/bienestar y pienso que este producto no esta en lo alto que se merece..ante cualquier dolor se toma y la final suele desaparecer ..artritis etc. salud y suerte.-

LSelin

Posted by 5682787750457333279 on Jun 06, 2015

Exelent product. Fast delivery

my views

Posted by Reviewer2101006 on Jun 02, 2015

Too early to say on cats claw . Can now comment on past products as it has been years now. both of these are NOW products which I have hardly used and are out of date now. L-ARGININE AND L-Citrulline both make me sick at what ever dose I try. Tried taking in water and capsules , but in my opinion they are both bad products I know you don't want to here that but it is true . I like time to test and after many trials I have failed to use . I am sorry I bought so much. I don't blame iherb for this ect. Other products I have tried I have had little trouble with . Thank you

Cats Claw

Posted by 5694210923060616550 on May 13, 2015

Have never used this product before but recommended by my naturopath. I think I feel better because of them and will continue to take them

felt no change

Posted by 5664161034407231767 on Mar 10, 2015

i felt no change taking this product. and I REALLY hate the plastic-like capsules.

quality product

Posted by 5097792928613837507 on Jan 11, 2015

Good quality product

Posted by 5418048436277950668 on Jan 04, 2015

!!!

Best price, best quality

Posted by DiLyana on Jan 01, 2015

Really I cannot find better price, and it has all the qualities of a good product.