Now Foods, Cat's Claw, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 08, 2013

This bottle is very economical and well priced we found up to now, because it is better to buy 1 bottle of this than 2 bottles of 100 capsules at the same price. I can recommend this bark to simply anyone. It is one of the world's best according to effectiveness and it is sad that small percentage of people from all over the world know about it. It saved my mom's life from damage done to her from brain tumor and other diseases, it saved us during flu epidemics or after getting cold, it saved my ears from severe inflammation, it helped to digest better, it even helps the skin to look more radiant and youth, because this bark is organism cleaner and so on, etc. It is must have in your home apotheca!!! Try it, feel the power of it and give me Yes.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Nov 09, 2008

Doing the Buhner protocol for Lyme Disease. Lots of Herxing going on when I started. When I upped my dosage there was more Herxing. Getting Herx in new places, knees, ankle like it is driving the spiros out of the cartlage. Price is good and 4 pills a day the 250 bottle is good.

Cat's Claw

Posted by Reviewer3320768 on Jul 06, 2011

Fist time use. Helps my sinusitis swelling and also helps my osteoarthritis pain and inflamation. Heard about this product years ago; finally acted on knowledge. Plan on ordering the "5000" next time as I find I need more than minimum recommened on bottle of 500 mg. Great price!

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Nov 21, 2012

I'm using this for my digestive issues (IBD) and it's really helping!

Cat's claw

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

I read that cat's claw is amazing stuff. It works like a combination of ginseng, enchinacea and pau d'arco.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2299393 on Feb 06, 2012

I was on for a bottle and never got sick, I stopped it for a week and got some serious gastrenteritis, I continued ever since and never got ill.

Cat's Claw for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1624496 on Aug 25, 2011

I have taken this for the past few weeks and find that it works well with the Quercetin with Bromelain for allergies. Taking two at a time did upset my stomach some but when I cut to one capsule twice a day with food the stomach upset is gone.

Immune Support

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Cleanses the body of toxins, improves and enhances the action of its own immunity. Cat's claw is a cellular reducing agent and blood purifier, it is a strong antiseptic and restores the immune system. Drink in the autumn-winter period, because your immune system is not working. Ache became rarer. I take 2 capsules a day, but not 4 as stated in the recommendations. Visit my page for more reviews...

Cat's Claw for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer1097755 on Mar 14, 2010

This has made a huge difference in the way I feel--so many symptoms have eased. Noticed a consistent positive change after the first week. Taking 4 (500 mg) capsules three times a day for Chronic Late stage Lyme.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Apr 10, 2012

You tell a big difference since using this product! Really boosts your immune system!