Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Cayenne, Vascular Health, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

I Really Noticed a Difference

Posted by Reviewer2225655 on Apr 23, 2009

I have suffered from fatigue for many years. On the very first day that I tried this cayenne, I got a burst of energy that evening and cleaned a large portion of the house. Since then, I have continued to be more energetic during the day, require less sleep at night and have fewer cravings. I will order again.

LIFE SAVING!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Jan 02, 2012

I ordered this stuff less on the 21st of December, along with the Super Odorless Garlic and the Vein Supreme as recommended when ordering the Cayenne. I am not able to eat spicy foods as they come back to torment me later (as several of you out there have the same problem). But thanks to capsules - I can take 2 - 3 a day, usually just two along with my garlic and vein supreme. Now, I do not know which one it is - BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED A TRUE MIRACLE using these 3 products!!!!!!!!! I cannot say enough about what has happened to me! Let me start by saying I have had chronic pain throughout my body for quite a few years - that just leads to frustration and tears, considering Fibromyalgia or worse. I take the Neptune Krill and I've tried hundreds of others remedies for joints. BUT NOW - I HAVE FOUND MY CURE!!!!!! Within days, my throbbing pain that shoots down my leg was COMPLETELY GONE!!!! I SERIOUSLY DO NOT ACHE ANYMORE!!!!! PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - if you have poor circulation, body aches and pains, or IBS (irritable bowel syndrome, as I do), AND IF YOU DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ELSE - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY THESE 3 ITEMS!!!! I seriously believe that they help each other work better!!!! And my skin has seriously changed as well - IT'S AMAZINGLY SOFT and not so splochy anymore - must be that hot cayenne warming up the blood. THIS COMBINATION IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!! I just ordered more for my mother and father (has had vein surgery and painful legs, poor circulation.

Nothing but good!

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Nov 08, 2007

I had heard about the health benefits of cayenne, but had no idea of how many until I did some research. It was astounding the myriad of benefits from cayenne. It also enhances every other supplement by increasing the circulation of your blood stream. Cayenne is an A++ supplement, and NOW products are my favorite.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Jun 23, 2009

Take with a meal or it will burn!

Can't beat cayenne for heart and blood function.

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on May 01, 2009

One of the few heating herbs or fruits that will tune your bloodstream tremendously. Take with cold drink or some fruit or fiber.