turmeric and cayenne

Posted by 5454846660330839711 on Apr 21, 2016

Received both products in a timely fashion. I am satisfied with the quality of both.

Simple and amazing

Posted by winwinwin on Sep 23, 2015

Since I discovered this product my whole family can't live without it. It really helps the digestion - when the stomach gets upset, we just take a capsule or two and the symptoms are gone. Also good for colds - taken when the first symptoms appear and good for blood circulation. But remember - do not take on empty stomach!

Now Foods, Cayenne, Vascular Health, 500 mg,

Posted by 4726398980183048764 on Apr 06, 2015

I think these are very good. I have heard about many health benefits from cayenne peppers. So if you like eating hot peppers (not me) or if you live out in country (me) and can't get to the produce store every couple days, this is what you need to help control blood pressure and other things. Thomas

Now Foods are a good deal

Posted by 5668581832097133074 on Mar 16, 2015

Good quantity at a good price.

Not bad

Posted by 5548955453190092949 on Dec 30, 2014

Indeed has a warm feeling in the stomach after eating this tablet. But no major discomfort. So far so good.

Nature's Blue Pill

Posted by 5513176969410718017 on Oct 08, 2014

Cayenne is great for improving circulation to the extremities as well as so many other benefits. Guys, if you need a 'lift' down below, this is for you. I take 4 capsules prior to 'bedtime'. Things will definitely look 'up' better than before. I suggest you find out what dosage works best for you. Start with one or two capsules. If you feel it burning, take it with milk. If you do a web search on cayenne you will see it has multiple effects on the body and great for overall health. I wouldn't be without it !

Feeling a warm sensation after intake of the capsule

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Mar 22, 2014

Read a lot of benefits on the cayenne pepper and hope this will help maintain a healthier me. So far I can a warm sensation at the stomach area but will need some time to further know if it is beneficial for me.

Couldn't use this

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Jan 10, 2014

I'm sorry to say, but couldn't use this, because it gave me bad heartburn and stomach cramps. If You have sensitive stomach, don't buy this.

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cayenne is one of the best supplements available. In fact, many famous herbalists and nutritionists recommend Cayenne if there is only one supplement they can take. The active ingredient (capsaicin) is found in chilli and peppers. When you eat chilli, you find that you are sweating and your face/body is red due to increased blood circulation throughout the body. This product comes with the benefits of even more blood circulation but without the sweating. You will probably sweat if you take in hot weather since your body probably overheats. The reason it is so beneficial is because most people suffers from poor circulation due to lack of exercise, cold weather, immobile job, injuries, inactive lifestyle etc. Increased blood circulation drives oxygen and nutrients to cells in our body and helps to remove blockages from the body. It also helps to enhance the potency of your supplements by driving it into the cells. The increased blood circulation is caused by the widening of blood vessels and helps to lower blood pressure, strengthen the heart, prevent heart attack, clears clogged arteries, aid digestions, eliminate cold hands, cold feet and other mostly cardiovascular benefits. It is best to take this with meals as your stomach might not take it. For beginner, one capsule per meal will probably be enough. If you are a chilli or pepper lover (like me) and has high tolerance for hot stuffs, you might need 2 per meal. 2 are also best for those who seek optimum benefit from cayenne. The caps are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it’s very cheap for its benefits. Even if you take 4 daily, this still lasts more than 2 months. Personally, I take 1 per meal since I live in the hot country and 2 when I have to work in office (air conditioned and pretty cold). Note that this works differently from piperine from black pepper which increased absorption from guts while this drives the nutrients to the cells. I also like that this product is free of filler, flow agent or binders! Check out my page for more reviews!