One of my favorite things

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Aug 13, 2008

I really appreciate the NOW company with this product. I also use the Celadrin lotion if I get very sore in the muscles. I like using this product with the NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin Ex.S. I am almost 60 yrs. old and I chose to take the vitamins,herbs instead of doctors' medicine.

Feel terrific with Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1668773 on Oct 17, 2007

Celadrin drastically reduces inflammation throughout the body and inflammation is the root cause of most ill-health. The difference while taking it is actually noticeable!

Great results!

Posted by Reviewer2725066 on Nov 06, 2007

My wife had recently went to the orthopedic surgeon we were almost positive she was going to have to have arthroscopic knee surgery. The surgeon had told us that her knee was physically looking good and that that surgery was most likely not going to improve her constant pain due to inflammation . The surgeon suggested to try some over the counter supplements. My mother used to take a celadrin product so I was familiar with it . MY wife has gone from almost constant pain and always needing pain meds to get to sleep to only having 1 to 2 hours of pain a day !

Works Good

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jul 03, 2008

This does seem to help periodic pain, although I have to admit Celebrex works better, faster and cheaper...but not without risks

Wife's favorite

Posted by Reviewer1538506 on Apr 21, 2009

Wife's favorite

Arthritis help

Posted by Reviewer1184971 on Oct 01, 2009

My husband had been trying for a couple of years to get me to try a cetyl M product for my arthritis, but I stalled until the veterinarian put my three year old horse on it. He has arthritis in his knees. So I looked around and found Celadrin. My husband and I have been taking it for a year now and it really helps. I have several family members also taking it, we all swear by it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1473100 on Oct 11, 2007

Pain go off fast

Now Foods, Celedrin & MSM, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

This product works! I don't suffer with all of the aches and pains that I did before I started taking it. It works for my wife also.

Works excellent for me.

Posted by Reviewer2419843 on Oct 26, 2008

My knees hurt me, sometimes worse than others. As long as I take three Celadrin with MSM a day, I have very little if any discomfort. When I tried just taking two, they started bothering me again. I don't want to be without them.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2468048 on Dec 08, 2009

I am a pilates teacher.,,Celadrin and MSM" stops my knee pain.Absolutely 5 stars.Thanks