Now Foods, Celadrin & MSM, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1473100 From Colombia on Oct 11, 2007

Pain go off fast

Feel terrific with Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1668773 From California on Oct 17, 2007

Celadrin drastically reduces inflammation throughout the body and inflammation is the root cause of most ill-health. The difference while taking it is actually noticeable!

I now have increased overall courdination and it is noticible within three days!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 From Oregon on Oct 18, 2007

Superior working product.

Great results!

Posted by Reviewer2725066 From Minnesota on Nov 06, 2007

My wife had recently went to the orthopedic surgeon we were almost positive she was going to have to have arthroscopic knee surgery. The surgeon had told us that her knee was physically looking good and that that surgery was most likely not going to improve her constant pain due to inflammation . The surgeon suggested to try some over the counter supplements. My mother used to take a celadrin product so I was familiar with it . MY wife has gone from almost constant pain and always needing pain meds to get to sleep to only having 1 to 2 hours of pain a day !

One of my favorite things

Posted by Reviewer2553244 From Florida on Aug 13, 2008

I really appreciate the NOW company with this product. I also use the Celadrin lotion if I get very sore in the muscles. I like using this product with the NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin Ex.S. I am almost 60 yrs. old and I chose to take the vitamins,herbs instead of doctors' medicine.