This stuff REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1026706 on Jun 07, 2009

I've had a problem with arthritis in my hands and knees for quite some time. One finger on my right hand was "locked-up" almost every morning. I tried Celadrin for a month and could not believe the difference in joint mobility. I don't go without it and I recommend it to everyone I know who has joint mobility problems. It really works!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Dec 07, 2009

good product

Celadrin

Posted by Reviewer1987510 on Dec 21, 2007

powerful and surprisingly effective

Bill

Posted by Reviewer3104626 on Oct 08, 2008

Very good and fast service. Thank you.

Pain free

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Jul 28, 2011

I used glucosamine & chondriotin for a few years,but did not feel much of a difference .I have been using this for several months and it is a great product at a good price.Thanks iHerb

Keep the Pain Away

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 13, 2013

I am very happy I tried this product. Have problems with my knee since few years and I know that there is no way to cure it and get away the pain. With these softgels with the combination of the Celadrin lotion I can walk normally without pain, just didn`t believe that it is so efficient

Great stuff

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26, 2014

I`ve been using for over a month (I take 2 capsules) and I`ve noticed that my lips have got fuller, - nice side effect! My joints feel great, too. There`s another great way to use it: just a little drop of the content under your eyes will help to diminish fine lines. Will buy again.

Works...I think

Posted by Reviewer3086463 on May 15, 2009

When I don't take this I seem to have more pain in my knee...when I start it again it seems to be better...seems like it works...but not something like turmeric that you can feel working.

Ziggy

Posted by Reviewer1479287 on Jan 20, 2009

Great product - although have never used it before, and apparantely it takes time for it to work -- for arthritis.

No More Morning Arthritis Pain or Stiffness~

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 05, 2010

I am very pleased with my recent purchase of the "Celadrin Softgels". It really promised big and delivered BIG! I will certainly order more of this excellent product when my first order is finished. I highly recommend it to anyone who has aging complaints of arthritis pain and stiffness!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »