Keeps Me On My Feet

Posted by Reviewer1375819 on Nov 03, 2007

This product literally keeps me on my feet, when my legs are in pain from an arthritic condition. I have a rare type that can only be treated by Prednisone and I refused to take it. I'm not saying the lotion is a cure but it gives me relief from the pain so I can function during the day. Don't know what I would do without it. This product was also recommended by my doctor.

Keep the Pain Away

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 02, 2013

I am very happy I`ve tried this product. Have problems with my knee since few years and I know that there is no way to cure it and get away the pain. With this lotion I can walk normally without pain, just didn`t believe that it is so efficient. When it starts to hurt me a lot, first day I apply it every 3-4 hours, and on the second day I can feel the difference already. Just few days regular applying and the pain is gone. Must have it all the time in my cabinet.

Opinion of NOW

Posted by Reviewer1382100 on Jan 26, 2008

This is the first time that I used the NOW brand of Celandrin. In the past I was using Revivex. Overall I found relief from NOW Celandrin that I didn't experience from Revivex.

Now Foods, Celadrin, Topical Liposome Lotion, 4 oz (113 g) (NOW-03019)

Posted by Reviewer2173643 on Feb 28, 2008

This lotion is great for minor muscle & joint discomfort. I use it after strenuous workouts and it soothes & calms my aches & pains.

It worked

Posted by Reviewer3019227 on Oct 31, 2008

I have sharp knee pain that comes and goes. I put this stuff on at night and the next morning I have no knee pain whatsoever.

Celadrin Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3297978 on Dec 11, 2008

I really enjoy using this product both personally and in my massage practice. I can use this on folks that have to go back to work and don't want to smell like a gym. As a therapist I enjoy using it on my hands every night when I go to bed. It doesn't keep me up or wake me up with the smell. Cece

Better than a chiropractor.

Posted by Reviewer1668773 on Mar 15, 2008

Takes care of pains immediately especially if in combination with heat. Great product!

Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1987510 on Dec 21, 2007

powerful and surprisingly effective

Quickly reduces the amount of pain

Posted by Reviewer2863327 on Aug 26, 2006

Really helps when my knee is sore and achy.

Cream that works on pains

Posted by Reviewer1122164 on Aug 20, 2010

I am re-ordering this is my second lot. very impressed would recommend with out hesitation. much better that anything you can get in boots.