Now Foods, Certified Organic, Better Stevia, Extract Powder, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 2-star

Doesn't Seem Very Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2418106 on Sep 12, 2012

I don't think I will purchase this again. Even at 1.5 times the amount of the previous stevia extract powder I used, it is not very sweet. I think I will return to using my former brand once this is finished. Stevia, I found, is hit and miss. The level of service I received from iherb.com though is great on a positive note. The carrier lost the original shipment which iherb.com quickly replaced. Kudos to iherb.com!

Bitter Taste that lingers...

Posted by 5502417751628526246 on Sep 02, 2013

This particular Stevia has a very bitter after taste, and the bitterness lingers for what seemed like hours. I used it in my coffee, 1/4 teaspoon stevia to a 12oz coffee. I couldn't finish that cup. I had really high hopes for this. The reason for the two stars, it does what it says, a very strong no calorie sweetener.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Feb 18, 2013

Disapointet that its been added maltodextrin!