Doesn't Seem Very Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2418106 on Sep 12, 2012

I don't think I will purchase this again. Even at 1.5 times the amount of the previous stevia extract powder I used, it is not very sweet. I think I will return to using my former brand once this is finished. Stevia, I found, is hit and miss. The level of service I received from iherb.com though is great on a positive note. The carrier lost the original shipment which iherb.com quickly replaced. Kudos to iherb.com!

ok

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Feb 18, 2013

Disapointet that its been added maltodextrin!

Bitter Taste that lingers...

Posted by 5502417751628526246 on Sep 02, 2013

This particular Stevia has a very bitter after taste, and the bitterness lingers for what seemed like hours. I used it in my coffee, 1/4 teaspoon stevia to a 12oz coffee. I couldn't finish that cup. I had really high hopes for this. The reason for the two stars, it does what it says, a very strong no calorie sweetener.

China grown and progressively weaker sweetness

Posted by 5175710026658566619 on Jun 26, 2016

This is grown in China. I have used this for a long time and never noticed. I avoid Chinese products if I can. That's my first complaint. My second complaint is that it used to be sweeter. I'm needing three times as much in my coffee as I needed a year ago. Previously the sweetness level was stable. I live in Germany now. The stevia here is not organic (illegal to label it such because it's so processed it's not considered food), it comes from China, and it's all diluted in corn based fillers to a 1:1 ratio with sugar. It's nonsense. So I can't say I'll never buy this again but I can say I'm going to look at iherb's other options first.