Better Than NuNaturals!

Posted by tigerkiss on Apr 02, 2012

Author, nutritionist, and raw foodist, Natalia Rose, put me onto stevia which I am thankful for, but she is either too set in her ways or is making money from recommending the NuNaturals to everyone as well as selling it on her website. It was a good brand, in terms of no nasty aftertaste, but I just never got a great feeling about it and felt to find an organic and more natural version. Thanks to my intuition and iherb's customer feedback, I made the change. This Now Foods one is by far the best and I totally recommend it! I will never return to NuNaturals or feel a need to try any others. This is it! x

Look no further

Posted by Reviewer2375510 on Mar 18, 2015

If you're looking for a Stevia that (a) has no bitter aftertaste and (b) doesn't require a teaspoon to sweeten a cup of coffee, look no further. I bought a 4 oz. jar, and at the rate I'm using it I probably won't need to order more until the turn of the next century. I'm exaggerating a bit, but you really have to be careful not to use too much of this or it will be *too* sweet: I have a set of sort of novelty measuring spoons labeled "dash," "pinch," and "smidgen" (in descending order of size), and a smidgen is too much for a typical cup of coffee. It's hard to measure correctly, but it looks like a smidgen is between 1/20 and 1/24 of a teaspoon: it takes 5-6 of them to fill a 1/4 tsp. measuring spoon. It does have a lingering flavor, particularly if you overdo it, but it's sweet-ish, not bitter. Given the fact that it's 100% stevia, with no fillers, Maltodextrin, and therefore really OK for diabetics, I'm fine with the lingering flavor and I've got my stevia going forward unless and until they stop making it.

Great sugar replacement!

Posted by Reviewer2096101 on Sep 16, 2011

We don't use sugar anymore, so we were looking for a natural substitute. Between Beet sugar, Date sugar and Stevia we are set.

Best tasting stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1790912 on May 01, 2015

We have tried many brands of stevia. This one taste the best. My wife does not like stevia. But, she likes this one. This is the one we will be using from "Now" on. This is a big bottle and will last a long time which is a great value. It is a perfect size for us because we use this in almost everything... drinks, baking, cooking, etc. It really makes everything taste better. Just remember to use a little, that is all you need. If stevia is used too much, its taste can be overpowering although this one is very forgiving.

Best-tasting Stevia I've ever had

Posted by 5743354080473897819 on Jul 11, 2015

This is my favourite stevia product and one I've purchased quite a few times. I haven't been able to find a stevia product in our supermarkets in Australia that isn't packed with other fillers and sweeteners. Some of them are only 0.5% stevia and yet say "stevia" on the label. Perhaps they should say "maltodextrin" on the labels instead since that is usually the main ingredient. It takes about a pinch or two of this stevia to sweeten a cup of tea, and the taste is very good with no bitterness. Highly recommended.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is the first stevia I did not find to have a terrible aftertaste. This my main sweetener now, using it in tea, on berries, in chocolate and so on. It might take some time to get used to the taste, and when you do it will probably taste much more like sugar than it does in the beginning. Will keep buying.

Not bitter to me... It's great!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 06, 2014

I've been using this brand of Stevia for years. I've never found it to be bitter. I didn't start using it to get off sugar or artificial sweeteners. I started out using the green leaf stevia and for some reason it became too expensive. This brand of stevia has been the most economical and it is not laced with other ingredients as found in little packets. It does a great job of sweetening my recipes.

Organic Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Oct 09, 2012

Fantastic and affordably priced. I stopped eating sugar a long time ago. Stevia is a wonderful plant based sweetener!

Smart,safe,sugar substitute..Stevia

Posted by 5060498137903682655 on Nov 01, 2012

Have used Stevia for years and have tried many brands,Now Foods has the best flavor and price. Purchasing from iHerbs has been easy,fast and economical.Glad to have found your site.

good service, good product

Posted by Reviewer1423378 on Nov 29, 2012

thanks for the quick shipping!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »