Organic Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Oct 09, 2012

Fantastic and affordably priced. I stopped eating sugar a long time ago. Stevia is a wonderful plant based sweetener!

Not bitter to me... It's great!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 06, 2014

I've been using this brand of Stevia for years. I've never found it to be bitter. I didn't start using it to get off sugar or artificial sweeteners. I started out using the green leaf stevia and for some reason it became too expensive. This brand of stevia has been the most economical and it is not laced with other ingredients as found in little packets. It does a great job of sweetening my recipes.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is the first stevia I did not find to have a terrible aftertaste. This my main sweetener now, using it in tea, on berries, in chocolate and so on. It might take some time to get used to the taste, and when you do it will probably taste much more like sugar than it does in the beginning. Will keep buying.

Best-tasting Stevia I've ever had

Posted by 5743354080473897819 on Jul 11, 2015

This is my favourite stevia product and one I've purchased quite a few times. I haven't been able to find a stevia product in our supermarkets in Australia that isn't packed with other fillers and sweeteners. Some of them are only 0.5% stevia and yet say "stevia" on the label. Perhaps they should say "maltodextrin" on the labels instead since that is usually the main ingredient. It takes about a pinch or two of this stevia to sweeten a cup of tea, and the taste is very good with no bitterness. Highly recommended.

Posted by 5222298774772090128 on Aug 07, 2015

The first time i used it i but one full spoon in my cup and the taste came very wiered but next time i used only ery very small amout and tthe taste was great and i like it and i will buy again from this item

ok

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Feb 18, 2013

Disapointet that its been added maltodextrin!

China grown and progressively weaker sweetness

Posted by 5175710026658566619 on Jun 26, 2016

This is grown in China. I have used this for a long time and never noticed. I avoid Chinese products if I can. That's my first complaint. My second complaint is that it used to be sweeter. I'm needing three times as much in my coffee as I needed a year ago. Previously the sweetness level was stable. I live in Germany now. The stevia here is not organic (illegal to label it such because it's so processed it's not considered food), it comes from China, and it's all diluted in corn based fillers to a 1:1 ratio with sugar. It's nonsense. So I can't say I'll never buy this again but I can say I'm going to look at iherb's other options first.

Bitter Taste that lingers...

Posted by 5502417751628526246 on Sep 02, 2013

This particular Stevia has a very bitter after taste, and the bitterness lingers for what seemed like hours. I used it in my coffee, 1/4 teaspoon stevia to a 12oz coffee. I couldn't finish that cup. I had really high hopes for this. The reason for the two stars, it does what it says, a very strong no calorie sweetener.

buen sabor

Posted by 4911046906024361524 on Sep 17, 2014

He probado varias marcas pero esta es la mejor

great