Wonderful!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is the first stevia I did not find to have a terrible aftertaste. This my main sweetener now, using it in tea, on berries, in chocolate and so on. It might take some time to get used to the taste, and when you do it will probably taste much more like sugar than it does in the beginning. Will keep buying.

Not bitter to me... It's great!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 06, 2014

I've been using this brand of Stevia for years. I've never found it to be bitter. I didn't start using it to get off sugar or artificial sweeteners. I started out using the green leaf stevia and for some reason it became too expensive. This brand of stevia has been the most economical and it is not laced with other ingredients as found in little packets. It does a great job of sweetening my recipes.

Posted by 5222298774772090128 on Aug 07, 2015

The first time i used it i but one full spoon in my cup and the taste came very wiered but next time i used only ery very small amout and tthe taste was great and i like it and i will buy again from this item

Bitter Taste that lingers...

Posted by 5502417751628526246 on Sep 02, 2013

This particular Stevia has a very bitter after taste, and the bitterness lingers for what seemed like hours. I used it in my coffee, 1/4 teaspoon stevia to a 12oz coffee. I couldn't finish that cup. I had really high hopes for this. The reason for the two stars, it does what it says, a very strong no calorie sweetener.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Feb 18, 2013

Disapointet that its been added maltodextrin!

VERY WEAK STEVIA! SO DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Jun 19, 2013

I buy all of my supplements from NOW and I LOVE this company, but let me tell you something- this stevia disappointed me. I thought since it was a pure extract and organic that it couldn't be better, and boy was I wrong! I ordered after my favorite brand NuNaturals was out of stock. I love their white stevia powder. I thought this brand would be a perfect replacement, but it is so weak! I had to use twice as much as NuNaturals powder and it didn't even taste as sweet. Plus, it didn't dissolve as easily as NuNaturals does. I don't understand what the difference is, but there is one! Buy the liquid by Nunaturals and save your money. This stuff is a waste of money and I'm so disappointed:( I still love iHerb though!:)

Love

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

love, love this. take one with me wherever I go. Even my children like it in their hot chocolate. Will forever repurchase!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1225796 on Sep 10, 2013

This is the best tasting stevia anywhere, ever!

great