Excellent product

Posted by 5227655335893165589 on Dec 10, 2014

This extract is a compete extract of all of the components of the stevia plant so it is better tasting than the other products. I also like that it is not full of the various fillers that the products in the grocery store have. With over 2,000 servings in the container, it is really much more economical this way which is a nice added benefit.

Great size

Posted by Reviewer1094268 on Nov 14, 2011

This is my favorite, I use to sweeten coffee, smoothies and iced teas. Tastes great with no aftertaste.

Stevia like it should be

Posted by 5348088783948325387 on May 18, 2015

Stevia has never been one of my favorites: bitter, a licorice-like aftertaste, and did I mention bitter? Well, this stuff rocks. It sweetens cleanly, with no bitterness or anise aftertase, and a little goes a long way.

good product

Posted by 5230076203340240966 on Jun 05, 2016

Good product

Tumbs up

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on Mar 10, 2015

GREAT taste. Small bottle but very strong. Deliverance was extremlly fast

Great taste

Posted by debraananda on Apr 30, 2012

Highly recommend this product, easy to manage container and great natural taste. I use it in every thing. Much better than the green variety.Quick delivery from iherb as usual.

OMG

Posted by Reviewer2670253 on Jan 19, 2012

Oh my gosh! I am so glad they finally made availabel a large bottle of Now Stevia!! I had been buying the small bottles and even though they do last a while, I am so happy to be able to purchase this item in a larger bottle. I love this product!! It is a great sweetener with no after taste and very reasonably priced. Thanks, iherb!

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2670493 on Jan 30, 2012

This stevia tastes great, and the price is unbeatable.

me encanta!

Posted by gl0bulinas on Apr 01, 2012

aunque es un producto relativamente caro, creo que merece la pena en comparación con otros productos de stevia del mercado. endulza una barbaridad, con una pequeña cantidad es suficiente. no deja un sabor herbal, ni a regaliz. repetería sin duda.

Now Foods, Organic Stevia