VERY WEAK STEVIA! SO DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Jun 19, 2013

I buy all of my supplements from NOW and I LOVE this company, but let me tell you something- this stevia disappointed me. I thought since it was a pure extract and organic that it couldn't be better, and boy was I wrong! I ordered after my favorite brand NuNaturals was out of stock. I love their white stevia powder. I thought this brand would be a perfect replacement, but it is so weak! I had to use twice as much as NuNaturals powder and it didn't even taste as sweet. Plus, it didn't dissolve as easily as NuNaturals does. I don't understand what the difference is, but there is one! Buy the liquid by Nunaturals and save your money. This stuff is a waste of money and I'm so disappointed:( I still love iHerb though!:)

Love

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

love, love this. take one with me wherever I go. Even my children like it in their hot chocolate. Will forever repurchase!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1069390 on Feb 22, 2013

Haven't used this for too long, but think it's a good substitute for sugar. A bit synthetic in flavour, but great for use when cooking or baking.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Feb 18, 2013

Disapointet that its been added maltodextrin!

good service, good product

Posted by Reviewer1423378 on Nov 29, 2012

thanks for the quick shipping!

Smart,safe,sugar substitute..Stevia

Posted by 5060498137903682655 on Nov 01, 2012

Have used Stevia for years and have tried many brands,Now Foods has the best flavor and price. Purchasing from iHerbs has been easy,fast and economical.Glad to have found your site.

Organic Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Oct 09, 2012

Fantastic and affordably priced. I stopped eating sugar a long time ago. Stevia is a wonderful plant based sweetener!

Doesn't Seem Very Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2418106 on Sep 12, 2012

I don't think I will purchase this again. Even at 1.5 times the amount of the previous stevia extract powder I used, it is not very sweet. I think I will return to using my former brand once this is finished. Stevia, I found, is hit and miss. The level of service I received from iherb.com though is great on a positive note. The carrier lost the original shipment which iherb.com quickly replaced. Kudos to iherb.com!

Great taste

Posted by debraananda on Apr 30, 2012

Highly recommend this product, easy to manage container and great natural taste. I use it in every thing. Much better than the green variety.Quick delivery from iherb as usual.

Better Than NuNaturals!

Posted by tigerkiss on Apr 02, 2012

Author, nutritionist, and raw foodist, Natalia Rose, put me onto stevia which I am thankful for, but she is either too set in her ways or is making money from recommending the NuNaturals to everyone as well as selling it on her website. It was a good brand, in terms of no nasty aftertaste, but I just never got a great feeling about it and felt to find an organic and more natural version. Thanks to my intuition and iherb's customer feedback, I made the change. This Now Foods one is by far the best and I totally recommend it! I will never return to NuNaturals or feel a need to try any others. This is it! x