5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on May 03, 2016

very sweet without that bitter aftertaste that usually stevia has.the best

Love this stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Jan 28, 2010

This stevia is great in my coffee, and has absolutely no bitter after-taste, which was a problem with some other stevia products I tried.

Not bad!

Posted by 4790273825680034083 on Feb 09, 2015

Tastes pretty good for a sweetener, better than any other I have tried. No after-taste unless you use too much.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Dec 29, 2010

I buy this and keep in my purse for my husband to use when we are out. It is convenient and then he doesn't have to use artificial sweeteners.

Posted by 4837654689680481443 on Jan 27, 2014

Absolutely in love

Posted by Reviewer1960523 on Nov 16, 2011

I carry this in my purse and order unsweet tea whenever I go to restaurants. A very healthy alternative to soda and sugar-packed sweet teas. This is an ESSENTIAL for me. Plus a little bit goes a very long way; a 16oz unsweet tea only needs about 6 drops to obtain the perfect super-sweet southern taste I grew up with.

No bitterness, great stevia

Posted by 4622588807996409694 on Nov 15, 2014

the best stevia!

Better should be called Best!

Posted by Dianamite on Jan 24, 2015

I've tried several other brands of liquid stevia, but this is the best. Others require more to get the same amount of sweetness. I do miss the droppers though.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Aug 15, 2011

If you want some sweetness but don't want the bad effects of sugar and sugar substitutes this is the solution. 3 or 4 drops in a cup of tea works fantastic--no strange aftertaste, just sweet. I use it to sweeten my homemade granola and when wanting a little sweet boost to yogurt. Only takes 2 or 3 drops for me.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Aug 04, 2013

Best stevia I can find, no weird aftertaste and I love the fact that it is liquid. It makes it so easy to use the appropiate amount. I keep ordering this.