stevia

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 27, 2012

love this! perfect for lemon-aid , half lemon in cup of water and pinch of sea salt over ice.

like honey

Posted by 5462229165772139818 on Dec 04, 2012

I ordered 2 big packs more, taste like sugar and honey, fantastic, tried few before, this is the right one

A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Nov 28, 2012

This is by far the best stevia powder I have used. It has a teeny tiny spoon included to measure the powder for beverages. I use less than half of the measure for a mug of coffee, so this container should last me a loooong time!

great natural sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

I managed to give up sugar in my cup of tea by replacing it with one scoop of this. Tastes great.

Best Stevia you can buy

Posted by aromatherapy on Oct 17, 2012

Most Stevia now is cut with fillers and even sugar!!! This is the best Stevia. It has a great taste and you use so little that the jar lasts and lasts. Do not buy the stuff they call "stevia" as it is really just a chemical concoction. This is the best Stevia I have ever gotten. I use it in my coffee, my tea, my oatmeal, my blender drinks. It is real. Not a fake fakey thing like truvia. Be carefull a little goes a long wayyyyyy!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Oct 14, 2012

Good product but I would prefer something sweeter (I like sweet things). No aftertaste, it is a good product.

Very happy with it

Posted by 5662123109193781423 on Oct 07, 2012

We don't detect the bitter aftertaste, until now we had used it to sweeten yoghurt and coffee and it's perfect. Also, the needed amount is so tiny that we'll have stevia for years!! ^__^

muy buena

Posted by 4946239623093982675 on Oct 02, 2012

sabor rico,cunde muchísimo,merece totalmente la pena,recomendado!

My go-to stevia :)

Posted by Reviewer1303936 on Sep 27, 2012

I never use anything else!

No discernible bitterness. Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

Some stevia can leave a bitter herbal aftertaste in your mouth but I don't really feel it with this. I like this and along with raw honey are the only 2 sweeteners I use.