July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Certified Organic, BetterStevia, Extract Powder, 1 oz (28 g)

Stevia a wonderful "food"

Posted by WendysRamblings on Nov 15, 2007

My entire family has made the switch to more healthy eating. Which includes not drinking sweetened drinks like Kool Aid! I haven't converted DH completely but he does like Stevia in his tea finally. This is where we primarily use it but there are so many more uses. This is the best pricing I have found for Stevia and as I'm sure you already know... IHerbs the all time BEST place to buy all of your herbs and vitamins. Don't just buy it cause I say, check them out for yourself. Compair prices you will find what we have found that they can't be beat.

Best Way to Avoid Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1910148 on Jan 29, 2008

Great stuff--an excellent substitute for sugar. I use it constantly except for baking.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2981378 on Feb 06, 2008

I've been using this Now brand of stevia extract for a few years and really like it a lot. It has no bitter taste at all and I'm pleased with its sweetening power in cooked and baked goods. It's excellent value for money and lasts for ages.

Wonderful Taste & Easy to Use

Posted by Reviewer1900409 on Mar 12, 2008

My favorite Stevia brand. Great for you.

Now Foods, Stevia Extract, 1 oz

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Mar 19, 2008

This is the first time I've used powdered extract although I've been using the liquid for several months. The taste is great. It's a little hard to dissolve in liquids, but not bad.