No bitter aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3288314 on Jan 06, 2011

No bitter aftertaste compared to other Stevia products, which I hate

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 07, 2011

Just as good as KAL's

Big Savings

Posted by Reviewer2936414 on Jan 13, 2011

Saved $4.00 on each bottle ordered! very pleased with product and delivery time!

No aftertaste!

Posted by cristal on Jan 28, 2011

This is not my absolute favorite stevia (KAL is our favorite), but it's a close 2nd. The price is worth buying this one.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1915364 on Feb 05, 2011

I really like the Stevia Extract I got from iHerb.com. There is no bitter aftertaste and it dissolves much better than other versions of stevia

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2969385 on Feb 10, 2011

I use it all the time, mostly for teas, since I rarely sweeten anything else. When I discovered Lo-Han, I decided to mix the two, and that's what I use now. One small bottle of each.

Great sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1778389 on Feb 13, 2011

Had previously used a similar product which left a little after taste. This one does the job without any after taste. Great to be able to eliminate some of the sugar in our diet. Will purchase again.

Good Stevia product

Posted by Reviewer2431561 on Feb 18, 2011

I love Stevia in my hibiscus tea. good vitamin C in the tea and a good sweetener that doesn't cause insulin spikes. I order 2 oz of this Now Stevia from IHerb.com almost every month and recommend it to friends.

very good and really worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Feb 25, 2011

im very happy about this. It lasts so long and it tastes great for most uses ( not all) . I have tried many sugarsubstitues and I will continue with this one!

As sweet as can be!

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on Feb 28, 2011

NOW Foods Stevia Extract is as sweet as it can be and without the harmful overdosing effects of sugar this product is A+.