Yay to no calorie 'sugar'!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jun 16, 2013

Sweetens nicely, no carbs/calories. Go for it ;)

OK!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on May 16, 2014

I've been using this product for a long time and am very happy with the result. I have not noticed any bitterness and with a measure is sufficient. Lasts for a long time without problems.

One of the better stevias

Posted by Reviewer2192342 on May 20, 2014

I've been looking for a replacement for NuStevia No Carbs which used to be my favorite until they changed their formula. This isn't as sweet as NuStevia but it's still sweet and has no weird stevia aftertaste. I like it enough to be on my third bottle of it.

2nd worst stevia Ive tried so far.

Posted by Reviewer1949042 on Mar 21, 2009

I have tried 6-7 different stevia products lately because of my normal supplier had moved locations and their stock was low. My favorites are the KAL Pure stevia extract or Nustevia (pure extract not the powder). Only one product i have tried is worse than this and it had a flowery taste. This one is not very concentrated (it took about 10x the amount of i normally use of the KAL or nustevia. It also has an aftertaste and seemed to make me nauseated. I normally have very good luck with NOW products and in fact ordered 3 because of the confidence I have in the brand, but this time I was disappointed. Those of you who like this product would LOVE one of the two I mentioned.

Great stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2949310 on Nov 20, 2007

This is a great price for some of the best stevia I've ever had--and it is pure, not mixed with anything.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2774929 on Aug 06, 2010

I am so pleased you carry the Organic Stevia products - I especially like the Stevia in tablet form. I find it much easier to carry in my purse and take along when traveling. Your delivery of product is excellent. I barely send in my order and I have the product. Good Job!

JA

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 17, 2007

Great product and great price!

Pure stevia extract

Posted by 5422607702189112875 on Jul 08, 2016

Pure stevia extract with no additives. And good price too!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Dec 14, 2007

So much better than nutrasweet and cheaper

Have Stevia, will travel !

Posted by 4696020258958833909 on Mar 14, 2014

Love this product, price effective - it comes with a skinny spoon, 2 spoons equals the taste of a packet of other sweetner and gives me aver 300 servings per bottle! Tastes similar to Equal. After I use about 3/4 bottle, I throw it in my lunch-bag or purse, while waiting for the new order to come in.