July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Certified Organic, BetterStevia, Extract Powder, 1 oz (28 g)

NOW Stevia is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer2334810 on Aug 19, 2009

NOW Stevia is the most natural tasting sweetener that I have tried, and I think I have tried them all! I love it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3355769 on Oct 27, 2009

I really only use Stevia for my coffee, but I love it! It's light, it dissolves pretty quickly and the sweetness is not overwhelming. Great taste and a great price!

Pure stevia

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Nov 15, 2009

Now brand is one of the few that has pure Stevia, no fillers as I've found in others I've tried. Fillers cause stomach upset. It's nice to sprinkle or use the little scoop that comes with it. It will last quite a while.

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2141573 on Dec 11, 2009

I use the powder for my coffee, it seems sweeter,and it works great for making koolaid, all other stuff I make in quanity. It takes less.

An old standard

Posted by Reviewer1055632 on Dec 16, 2009

Another superior product. Have tried many other brands. This stevia blends smoothly with no after taste. I have been using this stevia for over 7 years and it is the one I recommend to all of my friends and family.