New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Certified Organic, BetterStevia, Extract Powder, 1 oz (28 g)

One of the better stevias

Posted by Reviewer2192342 on May 20, 2014

I've been looking for a replacement for NuStevia No Carbs which used to be my favorite until they changed their formula. This isn't as sweet as NuStevia but it's still sweet and has no weird stevia aftertaste. I like it enough to be on my third bottle of it.

safe but a little sweetener aftertaste remains

Posted by Reviewer2445422 on Apr 18, 2012

Of course this is not the sugar and the aftertaste is short if you add in tea or coffee, but I added a home-sour fruit compote and there Stevia is not so much giving aftertaste, I liked it

New outside cover

Posted by Reviewer2214403 on Sep 26, 2011

I have ordered this product for many years and now they have changed the label or outside cover and for some reason it does NOT seem as sweet )-:

Not for me unfortunately..

Posted by Reviewer1676460 on May 23, 2012

I was going to loose some weight by summer, so, I liked that this product contains zero calories. But I don't stand the aftertaste of this stevia, which is very pity, for, I ordered 2 cans. So, I will continue to use honey in my diet and give up with stevia.

Doesn't even come close to KAL stevia--don't be fooled by a lower price

Posted by Reviewer1493931 on Feb 08, 2012

I've used stevia extract for 17 years...tried many different brands, but they all had a strange aftertaste. Then I found the KAL "pure stevia extract." Have been a loyal KAL user until I ran out and iHerb was out of stock. So I decided to try the NOW brand (I like NOW for many other supplements). It is also much cheaper than the KAL brand. Big mistake. The taste is awful, and we had to use at least triple the amount to get the same sweetening power (so there goes the price difference). I'm sticking with the KAL brand for the best, well-rounded flavor with no aftertaste. And when you consider how little you need to use for MAJOR sweetening power, the KAL brand is really the best value.