Surprisingly difficult to stomach

Posted by Reviewer1115406 on Mar 12, 2009

I bought this product as part of my heavy metal detox regime. I’m known for having an iron stomach, but I could not keep this chorella down. It made me sick and nauseous.

Tastes terrible

Posted by Reviewer2230653 on Nov 15, 2011

I couldnt stand the taste of the powder form, capsules or pills are way better! Nothing wrong with the product though.

Made me sick

Posted by 4734580392514076570 on Sep 18, 2012

Awful taste that is impossible to hide in a smoothie. After i got really ill the second time and vomited for hours I stopped taking it. I've never tried chlorella before so I can't really have an opinion of how it should taste or how you you're supposed to feel. It might be that I'm sensitive to chlorella in general for all I know. On the upside I lost some weight really quick;-) /Mike

AWFUL

Posted by Reviewer1511544 on May 30, 2011

I would never recomend this, it tastes and smell like a farm. I have tried many brands, and non of them is even close to this awful taste. The texture of the powder is also completely different from other brands. Very dissapointing.

product review

Posted by Reviewer3297395 on Nov 21, 2008

I am sensitive to tastes and this product is very fishy tasting, I would like to know what your return policy is, thanks