Now Foods, Certified Organic Chlorella, 500 mg, 200 Tablets

NOW Foods Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Aug 15, 2010

this stuff is great! i think it has improved my ability to work harder and longer. i have eaten 3 tablets twice a day for about 3 weeks now and have found that i don't get winded or achey when i exercise. regarding the claims of decreased body odor- it seems to work there too altho i am not as sure as their effect on my work ability. stay with Certified Organic on this stuff since it is the best way to collect and process a simple food like this.

Super Food

Posted by Reviewer1009474 on Oct 10, 2011

I am a big fan of Chlorella and having it in 500mg tablets is great. I don't have to take 7-9 of them to be able to get my daily dosage of it. Ever since I have been taking Chlorella along with Spirulina my energy has been a tremendous amount better. I do not get tired during the middle of the day and I am not taking one of those dreaded 5 hour energy drinks (I really think that 5 years from now they will be saying that it causes heart disease or something). Also, my skin has been better and cleared up. I work a lot in the sun and found out that age and sun cause moles and other skin problems to surface or be more pronounced. After 2 months of this regimen, my new moles have stopped growing and no new ones have appeared. I try to get my greens from vegetables, but I always know that I will have my greens from Spirulina and Chlorella. Finally, it takes away the cravings for junk. I have lost 10 pounds without changing my exercise routine.

Organic Chlorella Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2546669 on Feb 09, 2012

An excellent product, easy to swallow tablets. Good value for money.

Now Foods, Certified Organic Chlorella - Best for on-the-road chlorellas, cheaper too!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

If you know about Chlorellas, you'll never go wrong with Now Foods, Certified Organic Chlorella, 500 mg, 200 Tablets. I tried a lot of Chlorellas, and for my on-the-road Chlorellas, this is what I bring. (I usually prefer the powdered ones, and I mix it with my smoothies in the morning). Besides, this kind costs a lot less! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Sourced from China!

Posted by fatnick on Mar 02, 2015

I am a huge fan of Chlorella. Just not this one. Now Foods source their chlorella from China.This is not good as research has shown that chlorella from China has the highest amount of heavy metal contamination. Not surprising really. Even though this is organic, the nature of chlorella is that it binds to heavy metals. So in a toxic environment such as China it is going to have these traces in high amounts.