Now Foods, Certified Organic, Extra Virgin, Olive Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Have tasted better

Posted by Reviewer2968090 From Netherlands on Jan 15, 2010

Because I live in Europe, there is a huge range of olive oils to choose from in our local supermarkets.I added this specific olive oil in my cart because everybody who reviewed it said it had a great taste. My reaction to this product is that it did not meet my expectations. It is certainly not bad, but it has a bit of a bitter taste. I have tasted better oils. I will therefore not buy this product again.

Not my favorite brand in Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer2357101 From California on Jul 26, 2012

I like to see inside the bottle to see if there is residue to shake up. When too highly processed I feel I'm losing some of the nutrients. I have other brands I like better, although more expensive, I'll go back to my favorite,

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 From Singapore on Aug 04, 2012

stop buying, I prefer the one bought locally.