Now Foods, Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Reviews 5-star

For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2254316 on Mar 06, 2009

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

Now Foods versus Barlean's

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Apr 14, 2009

Our experience is that Now Foods Flax oil works for us better than Barlean's (Using time is 2 months from each). May be the cause is the transit time, so the Fresh pressed daily Barlean's is 3 to 4 day's out of a refrigiator, we live in the Netherlands.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jun 23, 2009

Flax seed oil can be expensive so I appreciate Now Food's price. Pure tasting. I am using it in conjunction with the Budwig Diet.

Good taste, great price.

Posted by Reviewer3020809 on Aug 12, 2009

Much better taste than other brands I have tried. Those would be a local health food store's own brand, and Vitamin Shoppe's brand. I could not stand those, and actually very much disliked flax oil. But since I'm vegetarian, I feel I need a source of Omegas, so very happy to have tried this brand. And quite less expensive than Barlean's which I have not tried yet, but would have been my next and last brand to try if NOW foods flax oil was not good.