Now Foods, Certified Organic, Flax Seed Oil, High Lignan, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Now Foods High Lignan Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Aug 18, 2009

Last time I made a mistake and bought the plain Now plain flax oil and i did not care for it. I always take flax oil straight. The high lignan tastes better than the one that's not. It' has a nutty taste to it. Thanks IHERB for selling some of my favorite products.

Great for salad dressing!

Posted by Reviewer2604313 on Mar 25, 2008

I mix it with a good apple cider vinager, throw in some mustard powder, dill and its great! A nice change from olive oil which I use a lot of as well.

Flax oil: one of nature's wonders

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Feb 03, 2012

Most of the products I order from iHerb I take on pure faith and much hope. Good results usually can be only measured over a period of time: months, years. I started taking flax oil twenty two years ago. In the previous ten years that I hadn't taken it, I averaged from eight to ten sich leave days a year at work. In the ten years after I started taking it daily (one tablespoon of flax oil mixed with a half cup of cottage cheese), I averaged three to zero days of sick leave a year. No other product has had a more dramatic positive effect on my health. My ashma and bronchitis, which I had had for twenty years, and was getting worse each year, disappeared within a year of going on flax oil and is now only a distant memory. I am 74 and take no drugs of any kind and walk over two miles a day, although I could walk much further.

High Lignan Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jan 12, 2009

I've used flax seed oil for quite a few years, as it provides omega 3 fatty acids which most people don't get enough of. My physician recommended it. The high lignans are said to be protective against breast cancer. I've been happy with this brand. It comes to me fresh (not rancid) and has a good amount of particulate in it. It is cold pressed and unrefined.

Now Foods Flax Seed Oil 12 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on May 13, 2008

I am epileptic and found this to be a good source of the oils that I need to take for healthier brain function.