• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Reviews | English

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Mar 02, 2010

I have noticed an improbement in my hair and skin when I regularly take flax seed oil. I do take 2 Tbs. and after a month or so the results are very noticable.

WANT GREAT SKIN!

Posted by Reviewer1490112 on May 28, 2009

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT! I USE IT ON CEREAL AND SALAD'S AND ITS A MUST FOR LIVING AND GOOD FOR DIGESTION , DRUG FREE! STAR 5! I THINK WE ALL NEED THIS PRODUCT FOR LIVING GOOD CLEAN BODIES!

Excellent flavor

Posted by Reviewer3145914 on Apr 06, 2010

good taste. A lot settles to the bottom though and is almost impossible to really mix it up once refrigerated.

from russia

Posted by miracle on May 13, 2012

Good oil, makes my skin soft and clean. Has a beautiful grass smell, good in outside and inside using. You can cook with it - it's very helpful.

flaxseed oil

Posted by Reviewer2057767 on Nov 27, 2009

I only used one bottle of this, the only thing i noticed is i felt more alert.

yuck

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Feb 08, 2012

now foods makes some great products at very good prices. this is not one of them. spend the extra few dollars and buy a better quality oil.

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Mar 12, 2014

Maybe we got a bad batch, but this is the worst tasting stuff ever. It had a very bitter taste, nothing like the nutty flavor some people said it had. It was just not edible. We have been taking a tablespoon full of fish oil with meals for years (Carlson's) and never had a problem with that. I'd give it zero stars if I could.

Fussy User

Posted by Reviewer2472256 on Dec 01, 2008

Got this and Jarrow Optimeal Vanilla Creme for my fussy, very skinny girlfriend. Using these, with other items, to get her up to around 110 lbs. Mixing both with orange juice. She has been taking them for about 2 weeks and her weight is stabilized and she isn't as tired as she used to be. Hope it all works. She's not complaining about the taste and that's a good thing.

Flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1220197 on Oct 12, 2007

A good reliable product. Great price, great product and a brand you can trust.

Just Plane Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 26, 2007

I use this instead of Omega 3, taste is different but I like the product.